1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:43 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
A friend of mine recently gave me a copy of The Witcher 2, much to the horror of my parents, but I have heard very good things about it recently. I'm guessing from a Christian standpoint the game obviously fails because it has sex, graphic violence, magic and monsters. Could I ask, roughly what rating would it be given?
- VIP Member
- Posts: 1586
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:46 pm
- Location: Western New York
The sexual content is very graphic (read: horrendous); I was very disappointed with that aspect and it has kept me from playing through the game again.
The violence is pretty rough, too, but I've seen much much worse and didn't find it too troubling (for me, at least).
The language was worst in the first game, in my opinion, but it's still pretty harsh here. Just about every word in the book is used, not only in sequences of dialogue, but also from the random chatter found throughout the cities.
I hope you find this helpful. Technically, The Witcher 2 is a masterpiece of gaming wonder. "Morally," it's a mess.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests