Welcome to the ccgr fan fiction forum. Below, I have compiled a list of suggestions and tips that should make your writing and reading experience here much more enjoyable. We want this to be a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone, whether youâ€™re posting your fan fiction or just simply reading through the stories.
1. The rules that apply to the rest of the forum apply to this area of ccgr.org as well. Keep it clean. This means no foul language, sexual content, etc. Violence, of course, is allowed, but keep that clean as well. Having your characters fight in your story is excellent, but we donâ€™t need to hear the details about the blood spurting when someone gets cut in the neck. You get the idea.
2. We strongly urge you to post your story in sections. If itâ€™s a long story, post only a few pages at a time. No one wants to sit down and read your 30 page story, as good as it may be. Take it in sections so as not overwhelm your readers. Theyâ€™ll appreciate it.
3. As always, use proper spelling, grammar, etc. People will only read your fan fiction if you make it readable to them. Translating from txt talk to real language is a waste of time. Post it in normal English.
4. Separate paragraphs with one line, like how I have been doing with these suggestions. When paragraphs are jumbled together in one clump, itâ€™s hard on the eyes. Having the paragraphs separated by one line makes it much more easy for the reader.
5. These threads are not for spam. They are for writers to post their fanfiction, and for readers to comment on that. Spamming will not be tolorated in here.
Last updated 11/27/06
If anyone has any suggestions to add to the list, just PM them to me and Iâ€™ll add them on. Thanks a bunch!
Last edited by Obibear
on Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, I'm an Obibear. Yes, I'm an Obibear. I'm a yummy tummy funny lucky Obibear.
I'm a jelly bear. Cuz I'm an Obibear. I'm a movin' grovin' jammin' singin' Obibear.