Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
CommunistToad
Noob
Noob
Hi im toad and im a male that likes frogs.
Bananareader
I am new here even though I joined in 2019. I am also Male. The only game systems I have are the NES, the WII U, the Nintendo Switch, and the PC.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome!
TheSquareTigerYT
Noob
Noob
Hi I'm Sam and I have learning difficulties, I love playing with others on Minecraft:)
WayfaringGamer
Noob
Noob
Welcome to the forums!
elijah2011
Noob
Noob
Hi everyone my name is Elijah!
Budgie
Noob
Noob
Hello, I'm Budgie. I might have introed myself in the 15 things thread because the link didn't work, but I've found the right thread now. Hope we can get along.
chocoholic93
Noob
Noob
Hello, I'm Helen, nice to meet you all. Don't really have a large spectrum of games that I play since I only have a laptop. I mostly play minecraft. Hope everyone stays safe!
rebeccarochelle22
Noob
Noob
Kendrik wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:16 am New to the forum? We're happy to have you with us. Please tell us a little about yourself so we can get to know you. Hope you enjoy being part of our community!
Sadly, I dont think ill be able to play on the minecraft server. I dont like to post a lot on forums and i cant get 15 posts. This is like number 5 or 6 and its been a huge stretch to come up with this one. I wish they would get rid of this requirement
genius1302
Noob
Noob
Hi, I'm genius1302. I'm a female college student who enjoys playing Minecraft and The Sims 4, though I recently also got into Stardew Valley. I don't know how any of this works, so hopefully I'm doing it right lol
ArcticGamer_
Noob
Noob
Hi i'm ArcticGamer_ I have been doing Minecraft since about 2014 ish. I enjoy being outside and riding my bike, But I also like to sit down and have a good conversation with someone once in a while.
RainbowFang
Noob
Noob
Hello everyone! I am Cat, and my Minecraft name is xRainbowFangx.

I got back into Minecraft casually after the Bees update, and hadn't played it for years before that--not since it was free on my brother's XBox when we were kids.

I came to believe in God and Jesus only since January, so I'm a new Christian. I use the She Reads Truth CSB bible to write in during my bible studies, otherwise I typically read different translations on my iPhone or iPad in order to meet my goal of reading the Word daily, or at least nearly daily when studying would take too long.

I ride horses and read manga. If I can get employed full-time this year, I plan to school for and compete in my first eventing trial this year. Hoping to move to Aiken, SC in order to do so.

I enjoy reading articles about and watching Youtube videos about Christianity and its nuances. I have read a lot of Lee Strobel's books and other apologetics--these were the breaking point in my agnosticism and pushed me into Christianity and accepting Jesus.

My favorite Minecraft Youtuber is TapL.
bilbobaggins
Noob
Noob
Kendrik wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:16 am New to the forum? We're happy to have you with us. Please tell us a little about yourself so we can get to know you. Hope you enjoy being part of our community!
Hi all, I am a gamer from New England.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome!
bilbobaggins
Noob
Noob
ccgr wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:04 amWelcome!
TY