Last Game You Beat

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
I've gone fairly quickly through some short games lately.

The first, on the PS3, was another game I got for free on PS Plus, Amplitude. It's kinda like Guitar Hero but with a ship that goes along each track, and when you perfect a certain section, that track goes away for a while allowing you to concentrate on other tracks. If you're really good you can get it down to only having to focus on one track at a time. Pretty trippy graphics. It's a fun game, but hard. I could only beat it on the easiest difficulty without getting overwhelmed with so many button presses.

Then I took a "console break" and am on Steam/PC for a while. The first game I played was Dropsy, a pixelated point-and-click adventure/puzzle game starring a demented clown that just wants to hug people, and so you have to solve their problems to let you hug them. No words are used at all in the game, only pictures, which I feel hurts the story a bit. Then again, it is a WEIRD story... overall fun, though some unexpected semi-mature content (nothing remotely "M-rated", though).

Then I played a VERY brief game called Super Blue Boy Planet on the PC. It was free, and it was about a 30-minute long basic platformer. Nothing special.
Last updated March 13th
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
A couple more short games on the PC I beat recently--

-First was Cthulu Saves the World, a old-school, really basic Dragon Quest-like RPG. Kinda funny, but the dungeons really needed more design time.

-Also beat recently was Escape the Game: Intro, a free, extremely fourth-wall-breaking platformer that's all of half-an-hour long and leads into some kind of glitch that will be resolved in a pay-for-it sequel.
Last updated March 13th
lukider
Noob
Noob
Singleplayer of Bf1
TigerElla7
Noob
Noob
Mahjong probably I love that game. I can solve one in about 5 minutes online when i play.
sarna
Noob
Noob
minecraft
well for like 100th time
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Back on the PS3, only have a few games left to beat before I can finally move onto the PS4 for good.

-I beat The Amazing Spider-Man 2, basically an inferior version of the PS4 Spider-Man game-- you swing around New York with special missions in buildings, and have a bunch of collectibles and side missions to do.

-Over a few days I also played Badland: Game of the Year Edition, a fun simple obstacle-course flier that has tons of levels but always managed to throw something new at you. All you do is flap your wings; there are no other controls, but there's a lot of complexity in there. That said, some of the levels are simply ridiculously hard; thank goodness that after so many fails it allows you to skip to the next checkpoint.
Last updated March 13th
CommunistToad
Noob
Noob
The last game I beat was arkham knight with all achievements unlocked.
pjakeh
Noob
Noob
I finished a run of the Binding of Isaac earlier... Pretty hard game
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I recently finished GRID Autosport on the PS3-- a pretty straightforward, fairly realistic racing game with a highly customizable difficulty, which I love. That said, this game doesn't have nearly enough content for how long the career is... this was one of the longest racing games I've ever played but only has about an average amount of content.
Last updated March 13th
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Finished Syberia II on the PS3 in a few days... an old point-and-click adventure game from the early 2000s. Although I like that-- compared to many of these games-- the puzzle solutions are more logical and not as far-fetched, overall the story is very predictable and the ending very underwhelming-- you basically learn the rest of the plot about 1/4th of the way through the game, delivered in a very straightforward fashion via an in-game book. I don't understand why this series is considered such a "classic", I guess.
Last updated March 13th
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Yakuza 3 and Ghost Busters Remastered
JCR1010
Noob
Noob
Minecraft Enderdragon
Derp
Noob
Noob
the last game i beat was LEGO MARVEL Superheroes 2 :p
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Little Dragons Cafe
TheSquareTigerYT
Noob
Noob
The last game I beat was Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered campaign.