Server Bugs, Issues, Glitches? Let us know here!

All Minecraft posts go here
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
I backed up the server and tried to upgrade to 1.13.2, it did not go well so I was told to restore it. Sorry for the trouble.
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
Prism updated to 1.13.1, and in chat, " [g][Discord : Bots] BibleBot: Proverbs 11:30 - English Standard Version (ESV)
Dust
<30> The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and whoever captures souls is wise." is spammed over and over. Every 2 or 3 seconds it repeats.
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
Seems to be fixed!
MattNickPooz
This began when ccgr installed a discord plugin. I'm not sure what caused the improvement around 7pm that you mentioned. I also disabled the plugin around midnight last night. So now there is no traffic. We can keep the plugin disabled until we have configured it better.

Thanks for being vigilant and reporting problems when you see them!
mmcmullen3
Noob
Noob
I can fix send me a DM when you are on
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
I threw my Trident with half durability and Loyalty 2, Impaling 5, and Channeling, into a portal at spawn. It has disappeared. Can I get it back?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
What did you do that for? Honestly I don't think I have a recent enough of a backup to assist. :( When I make major server changes I do a backup but I've only been renaming and updating plugins lately. :( Lastly, if I start replacing "lost" items everyone else will want the same treatment for various items that I can't prove or disprove that they had. We only do inventory restores if the server crashes/reboots from admin/hardware/software tinkering. Sorry.
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
Ok. That's fine :) Thanks for replying.
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
SO I entered through the portal and the trident came back. So I have it now :D
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Yay! I love happy endings!
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
I've asked about this on Discord, but I realized I should ask this here, so here it is:
Prism is now randomly crashing when a person joins. It crashes as soon as a person joins. Both times I've seen it, it was different people. One person (Manic) was on the first time, then was joining when Prism crashed the second time. It's still taking 5+ minutes to reboot.

Now an error message is being displayed when I try to connect to Prism from the 1.14 server lobby, "Could not connect to a default or fallback server, please try again later:
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException

This problem persisted for 30-45 minutes, and seems it might become a reoccurring issue
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
That could have been them working on the new spawn. That's finished and we're finally running 1.14 let me know if it still continues. I had no issues joining.
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
The creation of Nether portal seem to be disabled in the Overworld. Is this a new decision?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Not intentional, here's a list of the active worlds

====[ Multiverse World List ]====
world
world_the_end
elyon
PlotWorld
world_nether
EndMine
MiningInc
ASkyBlock_nether
NetherMine

does the mv tp command work to access it?
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
Sorry for taking so long to reply, but all MV commands have been broken for along time, and the only way to get to the other worlds is through the portals at spawn. To fix this, they set warps for each world, but that broke aswell, so they creates /essentials:warps for each world, and that recently broke.
Recently, Manicmarauder and I tried to make some nether portals, and the creation of said portals were disabled. This means that only way to get to the world nether is through existing portal or through spawn's portal.