Go ask the lizard-guy something....

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Slow drying glue?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
It can hold a bond stronger than quick drying glue, usually. Patience is the key, of course.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
When it was worth eating the whole thing...and then five hours later, you have the sudden realization that it wasn't worth eating the whole thing at all?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
I have no idea... I don't think I've ever been in that position before. I have a feeling you're speaking from experience, though. Care to share?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I fought my guts to eat a chimichanga the size of my foot. I won. But I also lost, because I spent the rest or the day in pain. XD

Home made ramen?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:54 am I fought my guts to eat a chimichanga the size of my foot. I won. But I also lost, because I spent the rest or the day in pain. XD
Sigh, you kids... if you're going to get into competitive eating, you really need to learn to pace yourselves.... :wink:
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:54 am Home made ramen?
I have never tried this. How do you make the noodles?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Worth it. That chimichanga gave me the stank eye.

You put them in a pot of boiling water. :P

Home made ramen for me is about numerous types of freshly cut vegetables, well cooked meat, and a savory broth crafted carefully. I have made pasta at home several times, and it's just not worth the effort in my mind. Purchased stuff (including udon, in this case) tastes just as well.

Also, the strange Japanese soy-pickled eggs.

Italian sandwiches?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:46 am Worth it. That chimichanga gave me the stank eye.

You put them in a pot of boiling water. :P

Home made ramen for me is about numerous types of freshly cut vegetables, well cooked meat, and a savory broth crafted carefully. I have made pasta at home several times, and it's just not worth the effort in my mind. Purchased stuff (including udon, in this case) tastes just as well.
I had meant about making your own ramen noodles. :lol: Although I have sometimes wondered about homemade noodles, it does seem more practical just to purchase them.

Chozon1 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:46 am Also, the strange Japanese soy-pickled eggs.
Those sound repulsive. :sick:
Chozon1 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:46 am Italian sandwiches?
Those are delicious! In fact, just the other day I was thinking about a "pizza burger" which is a cheeseburger with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and tomato sauce. Oh, and Italian seasoning, of course.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I know. It was a joke. :D I've made pasta by hand several times, and it never tasted near as good as the boxed stuff. Granted, I'm a scrub who barely knows what he's doing, but still. It's not worth it for me. XD

And I would eat that sammich. Twice. <3 Sounds delicious. I've been wanting to make a Bacon Cake out of cheeseburger cake, frosted with a blend of cheddar and cream cheese, then wrapped in bacon and tossed under a broiler.

Home made pop tarts?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:17 am I know. It was a joke. :D I've made pasta by hand several times, and it never tasted near as good as the boxed stuff. Granted, I'm a scrub who barely knows what he's doing, but still. It's not worth it for me. XD
You're still a lot better than me. I'm a terrible cook. Not like "Worst Cooks in America" bad, since I understand most of the terminology and I can read a recipe, but my execution tends to be seriously flawed.
Chozon1 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:17 am
And I would eat that sammich. Twice. <3 Sounds delicious. I've been wanting to make a Bacon Cake out of cheeseburger cake, frosted with a blend of cheddar and cream cheese, then wrapped in bacon and tossed under a broiler.
What's stopping you? I'd give it a try!
Chozon1 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:17 am Home made pop tarts?
I didn't even know this was possible. How?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
They're basically a tiny, frosted pastry. Tons of work for something that is not really better than the cheap boxed stuff. XD

Fish sauce?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:45 am
Fish sauce?
It's fishy!

Since I'm not really a cook, I don't use this. My wife might, but I am not sure. The closest I get to fish sauce would be tartar sauce. :lol:
MrFixit
Noob
Noob
Hi, I'm new here. ArcticFox told me that you are LDS too. Anyway, just wanted to say hi.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Hello and welcome, MrFixit! I encourage you to start one of these threads as well so people can get to know you better! :)
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
Are you biologically a lizard?

(If so, I'm gonna find my mom and tell her about the site's reptilian member........)

[For those of you who don't know, CCGR is my mom]