My grandpa

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Comotto
Peace be with you!

CARZ
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
And also with you (old habits die hard)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Just found out that someone (not sure who) has been giving him communion on Thursdays so that's cool
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
ccgr wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:50 pm Just found out that someone (not sure who) has been giving him communion on Thursdays so that's cool
When my mom was dealing with her cancer a local priest was able to come give her Last Rites. (A couple times, actually.) It's awesome that your granddad has someone there who's looking after him spiritually as well as physically.

Will be praying for you and for your family.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Comotto
:D
ccgr wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:50 pm Just found out that someone (not sure who) has been giving him communion on Thursdays so that's cool
Comotto
:D :D
ArcticFox wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:56 am
When my mom was dealing with her cancer a local priest was able to come give her Last Rites. (A couple times, actually.) It's awesome that your granddad has someone there who's looking after him spiritually as well as physically.

Will be praying for you and for your family.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
My grandpa is at a rehab facility for a couple of weeks though he's still doing a lot of sleeping (20 hours/day) and barely eating. Chemo has been stopped indefinitely. He's aware things are dire and my aunt, uncle, and dad have been visiting or soon will be. I've sent my dad (per his request) pictures of my grandpa for a photo collage at his funeral. We don't think it will be too much longer. :(
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
ccgr wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:06 pm My grandpa is at a rehab facility for a couple of weeks though he's still doing a lot of sleeping (20 hours/day) and barely eating. Chemo has been stopped indefinitely. He's aware things are dire and my aunt, uncle, and dad have been visiting or soon will be. I've sent my dad (per his request) pictures of my grandpa for a photo collage at his funeral. We don't think it will be too much longer. :(
Thats sad. Will be praying for you family.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
ccgr wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:06 pm My grandpa is at a rehab facility for a couple of weeks though he's still doing a lot of sleeping (20 hours/day) and barely eating. Chemo has been stopped indefinitely. He's aware things are dire and my aunt, uncle, and dad have been visiting or soon will be. I've sent my dad (per his request) pictures of my grandpa for a photo collage at his funeral. We don't think it will be too much longer. :(
Sorry to hear... Will be praying for you guys.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
He passed away tonight
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
So sorry for your loss. :( Will be praying for you and your family during this hard time.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
Starfire11
Sorry for your loss :(. I wish I had the right words, but just know I am praying for you and your family.
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Sorry to hear it. Will pray for you guys.
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
Comotto
I hear Heaven has the most awesome game boxes and an ultimate version of Minecraft. Grandpa is home! :-)

CARZ
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
haha he only played poker or solitaire with a real deck of cars