Go ask the lizard-guy something....

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Something?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
evered wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:52 amSomething?
Everything!

... or nothing....
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
You um. Realize that was a joke...You know cause... "Go ask the lizard-guy something...." So um.

Most used emoji?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
evered wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:27 pm You um. Realize that was a joke...You know cause... "Go ask the lizard-guy something...." So um.
You did! And you got the answer! Congratulations!
evered wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:27 pm Most used emoji?
Probably the humble :) Although I tend to use :wink: quite a bit, too.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Yay! What did I win?

Favorite cheese?
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Cheese muffins?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
evered wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:30 am Yay! What did I win?
The love and admiration of all your friends! :)

evered wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:30 am
Favorite cheese?
Tough question! I'm inclined to say muenster, although I wouldn't pass on a taste of a good Wensleydale. Especially with cranberries.
ZanySauce wrote:Cheese muffins?
Those can be quite good! My wife came across a recipe that closely resembles the cheddar biscuits you can get from Red Lobster, and they work in muffin form, too.
Starfire11
Sstavix wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:26 pm
evered wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:30 am Yay! What did I win?
The love and admiration of all your friends! :)
I love that. :lol:

This is something I thought of:
So there's 2 mirrors, exactly facing each other. You know how if you step in the middle of them, you would see infinite of yourself? But what would you see if you else weren't there? Just white? Or maybe infinite shiny-ness?
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Do artificially colored foods gross you out?
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Yay! \(^-^)/ Best day ever!!

Favorite stop motion video?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Starfire11 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:06 pm So there's 2 mirrors, exactly facing each other. You know how if you step in the middle of them, you would see infinite of yourself? But what would you see if you else weren't there? Just white? Or maybe infinite shiny-ness?
Unless the mirrors are so close to each other that they're practically touching, you would see the frame of the mirror(s) in steadily decreasing squares until it got to the point the only thing you could see was the color of the frame(s).

If you tried to have the mirrors touching - or tried to set it up so that it were one way glass and could see through either side - you know what you would see? Nothing but blackness - since the mirrors would be touching, there would be no light to reflect.

SCIENCE!

And speaking of science....
ZanySauce wrote:Do artificially colored foods gross you out?
That depends. Seems like there are artificial coloring in nearly everything now. Did you know that there are even artificial food colorings in some shampoos? Why?!? While they don't change the flavor of the food (supposedly... I still think blue peanut M&Ms taste different than the other ones ;) ) some food colorings can cause unusual behavioral changes in some people, especially those with autism. In general, it's best to avoid food dyes whenever possible. Yes, even in your shampoo.
evered wrote: Favorite stop motion video?
Probably "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer." Always a great holiday classic!

And now admit it - you have the song in your head, don't you? ;)
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
O.O Does that have something to do with me being a reindeer? or...

Favorite board index topic?
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Sstavix wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:13 am
ZanySauce wrote:Do artificially colored foods gross you out?
That depends. Seems like there are artificial coloring in nearly everything now. Did you know that there are even artificial food colorings in some shampoos? Why?!? While they don't change the flavor of the food (supposedly... I still think blue peanut M&Ms taste different than the other ones ;) ) some food colorings can cause unusual behavioral changes in some people, especially those with autism. In general, it's best to avoid food dyes whenever possible. Yes, even in your shampoo.
According also to science, color and presentation does play a part in the experience of the food, so in a way the color indirectly alters the "taste".

Hostess or Little Debbie?
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
Starfire11
Sstavix wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:13 am
Starfire11 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:06 pm So there's 2 mirrors, exactly facing each other. You know how if you step in the middle of them, you would see infinite of yourself? But what would you see if you else weren't there? Just white? Or maybe infinite shiny-ness?
Unless the mirrors are so close to each other that they're practically touching, you would see the frame of the mirror(s) in steadily decreasing squares until it got to the point the only thing you could see was the color of the frame(s).

If you tried to have the mirrors touching - or tried to set it up so that it were one way glass and could see through either side - you know what you would see? Nothing but blackness - since the mirrors would be touching, there would be no light to reflect.

SCIENCE!

And speaking of science....
Ooh, my brother reminded me that I actually have seen 2 mirrors together! Our friend has this weird science project that when you look through the hole it's just an infinite tunnel of white/clear. Science is weird.

What's the craziest assortment of things you've seen people buy?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
ZanySauce wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:15 am Hostess or Little Debbie?
I would choose Little Debbie for the sole reason that their products tend to be less expensive. :lol: Plus, Nutty Bars, man. Those are tasty....
Starfire11 wrote: What's the craziest assortment of things you've seen people buy?
Celebrity body parts / fluids. Like vials of Elvis' sweat, or Marilyn Monroe's toenail clippings, and things like that. That's just gross, in my opinion.