Behold, the body of Adonis and the brain of a squirrel.

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Google needs to pump those numbers up.
SCPs or Special Containment Procedures are classified creatures, some good, some bad. There's thousands of these things all with their own stories and the list continues to grow.
There's also a game.

Destiny 2 hype?
I literally do nothing
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
I do really like Masafumi Takada's music.

Played the Destiny 2 beta on PC. Really like playing Destiny on PC, it turns out. If you played the beta, what did you think? And if you didn't, what do you think of what you know about it so far?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
micah211 wrote: Google needs to pump those numbers up.
SCPs or Special Containment Procedures are classified creatures, some good, some bad. There's thousands of these things all with their own stories and the list continues to grow.
There's also a game.

Destiny 2 hype?
Interesting. Real or imagined?

Have you ever seen/heard the ye olde image of a ghost train? Where the spectral conductor is wreathed in flames and smoke, laughing maniacally as the train of fire and red hot steel careens down the track?

That is me, riding the Destiny 2 hype train. I've got plans in place to be at Gamestop when it opens, so I can install/download the game whilst I sleep. Then I will wake up, eat food, putter around the house doing various necessary things for several hours, then play D2 until my eyes bleed/reflexes start to break down/the smell starts getting to me.

ALL HAIL THE GLORY OF NEXT WEDNESDAY! HUZZAH!
Deepfreeze32 wrote: I do really like Masafumi Takada's music.

Played the Destiny 2 beta on PC. Really like playing Destiny on PC, it turns out. If you played the beta, what did you think? And if you didn't, what do you think of what you know about it so far?
I did play the beta. My only complaints are beta centric, really. The game itself was fantastic. It was similar enough to the first that I could pick it up without an alien feeling, but vastly improved to the point that I didn't feel like I was just playing a rehash.

The extra class abilities (the shield, healing circle, and fancy reload) are basically what each class needed to balance their abilities for team play. Titans were always tough, now they can extend that toughness to others. The Warlock actually buffs other people now in useful ways, and the hunter, who is supposed to be a crazy gunslinger, can now actually sling guns crazily. Plus, staffs. I love staff weapons.

I also--at first usage--quite like the new weapons system. It feels less restrictive, and will actually allow you to set up a kit tailored to your whims and wishes. Hand cannons for close range punch and scout rifles for ranged threats was the dream team before, and now it's a reality. <3 Elemental weaponry being more common too, I have no complaints about. I hope my solo playing days are at an end with the new system, but if they aren't it'll make soloing nightfalls a little easier. Though I do have some reservations about power ammo weapons, I guess. Are sniper rifles only power now, or can they be energy or kinetic? Fusion rifles seem like they've got a big buff though. And I really, really like the submachine gun. And, holy crinkle fries, the titans freaking chaingun. :O That weapon is glorious.

The sniper rifle thing is not a big deal, and it fits with the meta, because a good sniper rifle actually did more damage than a rawket lawnchair on bosses anyway. But it's something to complain about. :P I'm also not a fan of the new upgrade menu. I know it'll get easier with usage, but for now it feels like they went for aesthetics at the cost of clunkiness. Maybe it was just a brain fart, but I actually had trouble figuring out which abilities were equipped and whatnot.

Multiplayer seemed good too. Not thrilled with the 4v4 only thing, but I'll get over it. Should be a little quicker to find a game, I think. And despite my misgiving, I actually loved the new competitive multiplayer mode. No complaints.

That basically sums up my thoughts on the matter. No complaints. I am happily awaiting the sixth, with a feeling akin to a birthday. :D I loved everything about the beta. I wish I didn't, actually, so I would go into the game with more realistic expectations. XD
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Mostly fake but some of them are real, like 001 which they have somewhat wrong. SCP-001 is the angel that guards the garden of Eden.

I'm excited to have 2 platforms to play on. My brother bought it for the Playstation which I never intended on buying >:D.

Do you have a favorite legendary weapon from the beta?
I literally do nothing
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
I will say that the Handcannons were stupidly OP in The Crucible on PC, given the mouse and keyboard advantage (Meaning I got more headshots than I ever did on PS4). It was like the Halo 1 pistol, but worse. XD But yes, the Titan chaingun was glorious.

I like it, but I'm going to wait for an expansion bundle to come out. By then, most of the bugs and balance issues should be worked out, and it's being delayed a month before coming to PC. And I should really finish the Destiny 1 story. XD

The new Dragon Ball fighting game, Dragon Ball FighterZ?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
micah211 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:59 am Mostly fake but some of them are real, like 001 which they have somewhat wrong. SCP-001 is the angel that guards the garden of Eden.

I'm excited to have 2 platforms to play on. My brother bought it for the Playstation which I never intended on buying >:D.

Do you have a favorite legendary weapon from the beta?
Cool. I'll give it another look now that I know what I'm looking for. XD

Definitely the Titans chain gun. Was it the best exotic? Arguably no. The arc submachine gun was halfway broken in PvE, at least against Cabal. I loved every minute of blasting lighting bolts at my enemies. I wasn't too thrilled with the handcannon, but it wasn't bad. Versus the right type of enemies, it'll be good.

But favorite? Definitely the chain gun. I am going to hunt that thing down with a vengeance when the real game rolls around. It was crazy good too, it just sucked ammo up like a fat kid does a milk shake.

And I am a fat kid. So I know what I'm talking about. It did make it tricky to use though. The gun.
Deepfreeze32 wrote: I will say that the Handcannons were stupidly OP in The Crucible on PC, given the mouse and keyboard advantage (Meaning I got more headshots than I ever did on PS4). It was like the Halo 1 pistol, but worse. XD But yes, the Titan chaingun was glorious.

I like it, but I'm going to wait for an expansion bundle to come out. By then, most of the bugs and balance issues should be worked out, and it's being delayed a month before coming to PC. And I should really finish the Destiny 1 story. XD

The new Dragon Ball fighting game, Dragon Ball FighterZ?
I already bought the expansions. >_> Though not really at a discount. :D

I don't know anything about it. I kinda gave up on buying new DBZ games when I played BT 1 and BT 3, and they were exactly the same game, just with more story added. O_o

But...I really enjoyed them. More than the likes of Street Fighter and such.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Why do you ask the most random questions ever on ask the members? :lol:
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
When you are really excited to go an event/convention, but are not at all excited about the process of getting there and parking/getting dropped off?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
evered wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:41 pm Why do you ask the most random questions ever on ask the members? :lol:
I tried asking everyone the same question once. It got kinda boring after awhile.

As for the randomness of my questions...I just open up my brain and that is what pours out. :D UNICORNS AWAY! XD
Deepfreeze32 wrote: When you are really excited to go an event/convention, but are not at all excited about the process of getting there and parking/getting dropped off?
The price of going to fun places, I 'spose. I hate parking though, and tend to compensate for that with...let us call it pre-event exercise composed of lengthy strolls. >_>

Though to be completely honest, it's usually half the reason I end up not going to stuff. I remember going to a baseball game once and having to come and go through a stairwell soaked in pee. -_- No baseball game is worth walking through a giant toilet. It killed the experience.

Which is to say...sometimes, the price is simply too high.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
1 day!

I liked the machine gun but I think it's going to get nerfed.

My favorite was the hand cannon. It shot basically cannonballs.

What class will you be playing?
I literally do nothing
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Yeah. It's even worse when the event is one you're excited about, but it turns out to be super mediocre.

So, I dunno if you've ever played the BlazBlue games, but the soundtracks to them are awesome. Case in point:

Thoughts?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
micah211 wrote: 1 day!

I liked the machine gun but I think it's going to get nerfed.

My favorite was the hand cannon. It shot basically cannonballs.

What class will you be playing?
It's down to hours now. I'm hoping to get it early, and let it download/install throughout the day, so it's ready to play when I am. <3

If you hear a shrill noise that sounds like a tea kettle boiling over, that's just me squealing in joy. >_>

I actually imaginehope that most of the weapons in the beta will either be hard to get, or be retooled in the real release. A lot of them seemed over powered. But I am OK with that. I'm just hoping the Coldheart isn't too powerful, or limited by level.

Titan. All three of them, eventually. But I'm starting with Titan. It's what I started D1 with, and still the class that best resonates with me. Probably a defender, but I'm interested in what they're doing to the various subclasses.

SOOOOOO HYYYYYYPED--*explodes*
Deepfreeze32 wrote: Yeah. It's even worse when the event is one you're excited about, but it turns out to be super mediocre.

So, I dunno if you've ever played the BlazBlue games, but the soundtracks to them are awesome. Case in point:

Thoughts?
That just burns the soul.

I have not played BlazBlue, but I really liked that. Reminded me of Megaman X on the SNES. Good stuff. :D
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
I watched a 16 hour livestream, not the whole thing obviously, but it took him that whole time and he wasn't even at 200 light and only got 1 legendary weapon.
This is gonna be good!

Exotic Ships!?
I literally do nothing
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Here's another BlazBlue song, this one plays as BGM to a fight, I think. (Truth be told, when I played this game, I was more focused on not dying, lol)

Thoughts?
Jaredk105
What do you like most about video games?

Also, I noticed on your profile page that you play the keyboard. What songs do you like to play?