Recommend a book.

Smokeyriver
Noob
Noob
Any Harry Potter book.
swifter78
Noob
Noob
I really enjoyed reading "A Higher Call" by Adam Makos, if your into airplanes and WWll check it out!
LaughCrafter
Noob
Noob
The only book I'd be willing to recommend is the Bible. It cuts like a knife and pierces like a sword and sees your innermost being. Choose the Word! Choose Jesus! 4 more posts! :)
Hcube7
One of my favorite book series is the SWIPE series by Evan Angler. It is really, really good! It's kind of a speculation on how Revelation playing out in the end times would be. The author is a Christian. It is truly fascinating! You can probably get it at the library. :D
Hcube7
Oh, another great Christian fiction book series is the Wingfeather Saga! Very good. I'm afraid to tell you more then that lest you think it boring or I give too many spoilers away. IF YOU LIKE GOOD BOOKS, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU! It is being made into a movie, too. :P
King_Hyder
Noob
Noob
If you are looking for a good read then I suggest picking up the book Pilgrims Journey. It is for a younger audience but it still carries a good message.
Dr. Gym
Noob
Noob
The bible by God :o
Born2BWyld
Noob
Noob
Uh The Bible Is a great one to start with you can read it over and over and over and a get a new meaning from the scripture you just read
Blaze116
Noob
Noob
Unashamed by lecrae. Story of his life, not really appropriate for younger readers because of some of the things he faced, but really beautiful story of redemption and how he came to be one of the most famous Christian artists
Vectorized
Noob
Noob
If you haven't already read it, read The Hobbit. It's a great little adventure story, and it's a good entertaining read.
Bman116
Noob
Noob
I recently finished reading the book Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life by Donald Whitney. Not a fiction book, but a good book for those who are looking to go deeper into the Christian life.
King_Hyder
Noob
Noob
I highly recommend the Artemis Fowl series! The author is Eion (pronounced Owen) Colfer.
kiujazi
Demon by Tosca Lee.

Don't let the name fool you, the book is about a man named Clay who meets with a demon named Lucian who tells his story. The story ranges from before the fall of Lucifer to (in 2007 I think) current day. Lucian tells a story that we all know quite well I'm sure, but from the perspective of one who fell from God's grace. It's full of twist, turns and it touched my heart and made me think quite a bit about how I perceive things in a limited view.

I highly recommend it!
Aminuu
Noob
Noob
Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. I love it
werner719
Noob
Noob
My favorite series is Chronicles of Narnia. Its awesome. The Lion Witch and Wardrobe was my favorite in the series. ~ Sir Silliness