What song are you listening to?

Absentt
Noob
Noob
Hillsong UNITED - Oceans because it was played at one of my favorite teachers funeral. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy9nwe9_xzw
AgentAwesome10
Noob
Noob
Currently I am listening to the greatest singer TOBY MAC! I LOVE his music! Whenever I have a chance I listen to his "This Is Not A Test" album. He is a devoted Christian Rapper. 99.999% of his many AWESOME songs have strong christian meanings like his song "Till The Day I Die". The song means that until he dies he will follow Jesus even when he is being descriminated against and tortured because of his religion. I recomend if you are looking for some really upbeat good christian music listen to Toby Mac's "This Is Not A Test" album.
Justice30
Noob
Noob
I don't really listen to music much.
1faz11
Noob
Noob
Not Alone - Red

Fun fact- I didn't know it was a Christian song until I searched up the lyrics to find the band I'd been listening to for about 10 weeks was infact a Christian band.
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
1faz11 wrote:Not Alone - Red

Fun fact- I didn't know it was a Christian song until I searched up the lyrics to find the band I'd been listening to for about 10 weeks was infact a Christian band.
Oh I love that band! :D It's one of the first few Christian Rock bands I started listening too :lol:
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

1faz11
Noob
Noob
TheAlexTDB wrote:
1faz11 wrote:Not Alone - Red

Oh I love that band! :D It's one of the first few Christian Rock bands I started listening too :lol:
Yeah, they're a personal favourite of mine. I also really like Twenty One Pilots, they aren't strictly known as a Christian band but you can often hear Christian references in their music. :D
Xaicious
Noob
Noob
Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
Sintinium
Noob
Noob
Galantis - Runaway
trobl
Noob
Noob
Grace Wins by Matthew West.
Jeda
Noob
Noob
I don't usually just listen to one song. Right now i'm not in a musical mood but i love to listen to Celtic music and Chrsitian music. I usually have my radio on set to a Christian station to annoint the room XD

i love Flyleaf and stuff like Post-Emo as long as it doesnt' swear and is vulgar.
Asterity
Noob
Noob
Greater by MercyMe
Smokeyriver
Noob
Noob
Lovin' What Your Loving does to me - Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty
Wild_Yogurt
Noob
Noob
i like heathens by twenty one pilots
swifter78
Noob
Noob
Wake Up by NF
LaughCrafter
Noob
Noob
Ooop! I skipped a question! Actually, I'm not listening to a song right now. I'm sitting in silence in my living room listening to His voice inside me. What song are you listening to? :) 6 posts to go! Praise Jesus! (for more than just the amount of posts left lol)