Who Would Jesus Kill?

Got a question? We may have some answers!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Apparently, the United Nations wants Christian churches to promote abortion.

And they've found at least one church to pass along this message.

Here's the article. But it makes me wonder... since when have Christian churches decided to abandon Christ's teachings? It's sad, really....
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Yikes, that's horrible :(
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
or many years UNFPA leadership has maintained that religion is one of the biggest barriers to people’s enjoyment of their “sexual rights.” The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) has teamed up with the Church of Sweden to convince religious leaders to accept abortion, contraception, and the sexual autonomy of children.
Sexual autonomy of children...

You know what I'm sick of? Being lectured to by an increasingly evil world about how awful my church and my beliefs are because we don't promote and enable sexually deviant behavior... and these lectures are coming form a world that has lost the ability to tell the difference between male and female, thinks the height of morality is to murder an unborn child, and who seek to sexualize children.

What I REALLY want to say about this is unfit for a family friendly forum.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Quite right, AF. It doesn't make any sense to listen to someone giving a moral lecture when they're coming from a position of moral ambivalence in the first place.

I'm actually thinking of talking about this during the fast and testimony meeting tomorrow. (For those that don't know, the first Sunday of each month is the opportunity for members of the LDS church to address the rest of the congregation about thoughts or experiences they've had. I've heard some outside out church refer to it as "open mic" day, and that's not too far off the mark! :lol: )
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Sstavix wrote:Quite right, AF. It doesn't make any sense to listen to someone giving a moral lecture when they're coming from a position of moral ambivalence in the first place.
Ambivalence? Brother, you're being very generous. I'd call it moral depravity.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Webkins1
Noob
Noob
Not me NEVER!
Webkins1
Noob
Noob
Jesus never kills anyone when they die he punishes them in hell.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Webkins1 wrote:Jesus never kills anyone when they die he punishes them in hell.
Did you read the original post? :lol:

I'm probably sure what your approach would be, but what do you think? Should churches promote abortion?
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
Certainly not! Its sad the parents think their baby is un-needed when they are having him/her aborted :oops:.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
harold5187
Noob
Noob
Woiv wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:00 pm Certainly not! Its sad the parents think their baby is un-needed when they are having him/her aborted :oops:.
Just my opinion, but I think it's more than just that! So much immoral stuff easy access on the internet, and the hypocrisy that comes along with it, such as YouTube taking moral stances, in the terms of service, while promoting immorality in relation to commenting on videos. Meaning, you can not comment on a video unless your "family filter" is disabled, at least I can't, is that happening to you guys as well? ...when you consider all the kids that comment on videos, and the sensualized click bait strategies now being used, can easily lure unsuspecting kids into places they shouldn't be going.

We live in a YouTube Generation where our Government is "secular", and the people have become immoral, wanting Government to give them the evils they want, such as Gay Marriage, and abortion... They want sexual immorality, and they want the Government to provide a garbage can, why?

The entire truth is being hidden from the masses... If the issue is Abortion, then what part of process is questionable? Having an abortion when the pregnancy is diagnosed, or having the abortion when the fetus has reached it's 9 month status, then it begins to make more sense, why they want to wait, 9 months, ...because the pharmaceutical corporations will profit from organ related business dealings. They could care a less about the morality of Abortion, ...they are looking at the $$$$

Donald Trump says he's Pro-Life, that's great, except that, if you were watching the debate, and paid close attention to his words on the topic of Abortion, he said, he was going to put pro-life people into certain positions and they would hand the decision down to the states! If some girl wants an abortion, all she has to do is go to a state that supported Hillary Clinton. Not all states are against abortion!

I believe that Donald Trump represents the United Nations! You can be a "Corporation Man" and still wage war against Corporations, ...your just waging war against the one's that won't play ball, and that makes you look good in the public eye, as a Pro-Life President for the 99% who fights the evil corporations! That's just the impression I'm getting!
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Guys all we can do is pray about it. And think of it this way. All those boys/Girls are in heaven with their papa and having the time of their lives! Their lucky they got there so early! :)
DandiestBerry68
Noob
Noob
Almost every honest person will admit abortion is wrong, even those for it's legality. The fact is, the choice is to have sex. You get that choice. You don't get choice after that. You have a responsibility and no matter the circumstance you cannot morally kill that child of God. Also, I put out that there is no such thing as pro-life personally but pro-life legally. That's just a coward's way of being pro-choice, to rationalize and fog. Abortion should be illegal, for spiritual reasons and the fact that life is a human.
B