1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:32 pm
- Are you human?: Yes!
Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 22151
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him, endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:24 pm
- Location: Arizona
Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord. Ephesians 6:4 NLT
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 12:05 am
I read Psalms 27- 33 last night, and I really liked it. Every time I read a Bible passage, I try to apply it to my life and make myself a better Christian. I've been reading through the whole Bible [its taken A LOT MORE THAN A YEAR!]
- Senior Member
- Posts: 336
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 12:00 am
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:38 pm
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:29 am
Psalms 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
I think these very things and am humbled beyond description every time, Oh God of all creation, What am I that you would pay such close attention to every detail of the life of this spirit filled dust bag? That you would crown me with glory though I am made a little lower than angels.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests