A small, leather-bound journal (Minecraft fiction)

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
:) Can't wait for more!
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
(( I'm sorry it's taken so long! Here's Day 25 - I've written about half of Day 28... and haven't made much progress since then. :? Too much to do, not enough time.... ))

Day 25:

Somehow, the word about my damaged mushroom has spread to others. One new friend who goes by the name of JesusIsLord visited my quiet cove today, and he bore a gift - replacement chunks of red mushroom! After I showed him around the area - which admittedly isn’t much to see - I started to work on replacing the missing pieces of mushroom. From the outside, it looks perfect. You can see the flaws when standing under the structure, but hopefully that won’t be required too often.

A portion of the stem of the mushroom also was missing, but I found a way to fix that, too. Using a pumpkin that I had picked while traveling to the cove, I placed a torch within it. Then, I placed that within the missing portion of the stem. Now it appears that my mushroom is glowing from within. It adds an air of mystery to the structure, and also keeps the monsters away.

I’m wondering if I should plant more mushrooms as I clear out more of the trees. I may have to see what it takes to grow giant mushrooms. One of the worlds I had visited previously featured a group of exiles who lived in caves filled with glowing mushrooms. So it’s possibly something from my fond memories of that place that I want to bring here, too.

Maybe I’ll convert some of my tunnels into a mushroom garden. That could be fun!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Mushrooms!!!!!!!! I really like the Minecraft Mushrooms and Giant Mushrooms.
I post too much.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
ZappierVirus wrote:Mushrooms!!!!!!!! I really like the Minecraft Mushrooms and Giant Mushrooms.
I heard you can hit the smaller versions of mushrooms with bonemeal and eventually get the larger ones...
...Don't know if it's true as I've yet to test it. Plan to though!
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Bone meal works on mushrooms to make giant mushrooms. It might have to be on mycelium or podzol or the area to be dark to work though.
I post too much.