Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
YedidYah
Noob
Noob
First Post Introduction:
My username is YedidYah it means the beloved of Yah. I was born again 1993 after being a New Ager and I am active in outreach, prayer, personal stewardship and a praise ministry. I believe it is important to acknowledge Him in EVERYTHING we do. I believe it is important that we are wholesome even in play.

Pro 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
ConerJinkins123
Noob
Noob
Hi I am Cameron,but you can call me Cam. = )
mondov21
Noob
Noob
hello guys, :D . im new here. Glad to meet u all. im also a gamer (but not addicted haha), im from indonesia. maybe some of u have been there. hope we can be friends :D
ChipTech2000
Noob
Noob
Hello! My name is Chip, and I'd like to say a few things about myself.
I'm a: Christian, Minecrafter, Youtuber, Redstoner, Lego Maniac, and Beginner Artist.
I like: The Color Orange, Lego, Math, Science, Engineering, Minecraft, The Color Blue, Wolves, Cats, and most of all The Word of God.
I sometimes have trouble understanding how to make things work, but once I figure it out I can remember how to do it. So that's pretty much you need to know about me. Unless I remember something else later. :P
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
I am not new, but I realized that I have not posted here yet.

I really like Minecraft, Crashlands, and Slime Rancher.
My favorite color is Blue.
I like to post on the forums.
I am a Christian.
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
Kairltynstwist
Noob
Noob
So hi I'm a gamer and i love minecraft i have a you tube channel also. I love animal jam to so much LOL :lol: . I want to come and play with you . I am a nice person I so like cats and wolves and cockatiel birds . Im a good Christian, I love love love LOVE being a christian.
lokik21
Are you human?: Yes!
Hi. I'm new here just joined today, I'm a Christian and I hope that I get to know everyone here. I have a great faith in the Lord our God and want to praise his name.
I like playing all kinds of games and am generally a Nintendo fan.
I hope you all have a blessed day.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Been a while since I said this:
Welcome to all you newcomers!
Glad you found Christ Centered Gamer!
Peace!
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
Marin
Noob
Noob
Hello! I came across this website kind of randomly today, and I was glad there was a forum like this. I used to be part of a similar one, but it's long defunct.

Anyway... I am a woman from Canada. I obviously like video games (mostly nowadays Nintendo, handheld) and, more important, am a Christian (part of a Baptist denomination, more specifically). (I've noticed some Christians frown on video games, but I don't understand why it would not be a permissible pastime as long as you are discerning, which I think is important anyway...)

My name is not actually Marin; I picked that because (a) one of my all-time favourite games is "The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening"; (b) like the character in that game, I like to sing, and I'm in my church's choir; and (c) I wish I had red hair too :D
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome Marin, glad you found us! Glad to have another female gamer among us :)
MrVertebrate
Noob
Noob
Hello. My name is MrVertebrate. I look forward to playing on this friendly server. I was playing on a big mini game server, but 8 out of 10 players posted rude comments or they hacked.
neighborhoodotaku
Noob
Noob
Hey guys! So in case you have not met me before (I have only been here a day now so I doubt anyone has), my name is Micah Marshall, also known on the internet as neighborhoodotaku, and I am a high school senior in Knoxville, Tennessee. Among other things, I have recently joined the staff and writing crew for Christ Centered Gamer! As a side note, this is actually my first legit experience on a forum ever, so if I mess something up or don't quite have the correct savvy, please bear with me!

Anyways, I accidentally stumbled upon this website while searching yesterday for a video game review on Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 and came across the big, impossible-to-miss ad requesting for any writing help available. I knew that God had laid this opportunity in front of me for a reason, and I decided to take a leap of faith and email the admin to see what they thought. Through the exchange of some emails, here I am!

Although my focus for video game reviews will be DS and 3DS games, these are not my specialties when it comes to writing; anime is what I am truly passionate about. I create articles, posts, and content for other Christian anime blogs across the internet including my own personal blog, www.otakucollision.wordpress.com. All of this came about by God working in my own life and it has been a blast hanging on for the ride! Some of my hobbies that are totally non-writing-related would be hiking (I live extremely close to the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee), video games (obviously!), and biking.

I'd love to meet you and I cannot wait to begin putting out content for you guys to read! God bless!
Emwok
CCGR addict
Hey there! I too am a high school senior, but I live in Texas. Since you introduced yourself by your real name, then I guess I will too. :) My real name is Emory Walker (Emwok is a sort of abbreviation). I'm in the scouting program (though not for much longer), so I love hiking, camping and the likes as well. Music is probably my main hobby aside from video gaming. Glad to have you and I'm looking forward to reading your reviews! :D
Spoiler: