Server Bugs, Issues, Glitches? Let us know here!

All Minecraft posts go here
Bulldoggy22
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
amyjo88 wrote::/

I mean, there is a detector rail near your brewing stand, but if you can't get the minecart hopper to pull from a brewing stand with plain rails all around there must be some other issue. I'm out of ideas unless I can work with you in-game. When are you usually on?
Morning time, around 9am pacific. Let me know if you can get on.
amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin
Bulldoggy22 wrote:
amyjo88 wrote::/

I mean, there is a detector rail near your brewing stand, but if you can't get the minecart hopper to pull from a brewing stand with plain rails all around there must be some other issue. I'm out of ideas unless I can work with you in-game. When are you usually on?
Morning time, around 9am pacific. Let me know if you can get on.

Hmmm. Morning won't work for me for awhile. What are the coords? You can pm me if you want, I'll get on and look at it.
amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin
Bulldoggy22 wrote:Not a big issue, but it doesn't let me finish my potion factory.

Minecarts with hoppers won't suck items from breweries, which they are supposed to do normally.
They can suck items from anything else, just not breweries.
Figured it out!

you need to add the flag "interact" to your region, set to allow. Use this command: /rg flag bulldog's_island interact allow

Note: This will allow others to use doors/levers/buttons, able to ride animals and minecarts, and able to open chests (but not chests that are locked with LWC). If this is a concern, we can set up a region inside your region just for your potion machine and set an interact flag on that.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Although this was not directed to me, thanks for the information in case I build something like that.
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
Bulldoggy22
Noob
Noob
amyjo88 wrote:
Bulldoggy22 wrote:Not a big issue, but it doesn't let me finish my potion factory.

Minecarts with hoppers won't suck items from breweries, which they are supposed to do normally.
Figured it out!

you need to add the flag "interact" to your region, set to allow. Use this command: /rg flag bulldog's_island interact allow

Note: This will allow others to use doors/levers/buttons, able to ride animals and minecarts, and able to open chests (but not chests that are locked with LWC). If this is a concern, we can set up a region inside your region just for your potion machine and set an interact flag on that.
Thank you amy, I did take a look at the region commands before I posted this, but since nothing mentioned breweries, I assumed it wasn't a region error.
Just for reference, it might benefit others by adding that to the command tutorial post.
~Bulldog

Edit: It says I don't have permission to that command, but I can edit other flags, just not the interact one. I did make this region, and I am listed as owner.
Also, when I type the command to get a list of flags, interact doesn't come up as one I can do. There was one called use, which I enabled, but it still didn't work with the hopper. Any idea why I can't use the interact flag?
amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin
Bulldoggy22 wrote:
amyjo88 wrote:

Figured it out!

Thank you amy, I did take a look at the region commands before I posted this, but since nothing mentioned breweries, I assumed it wasn't a region error.
Just for reference, it might benefit others by adding that to the command tutorial post.
~Bulldog

Edit: It says I don't have permission to that command, but I can edit other flags, just not the interact one. I did make this region, and I am listed as owner.
Also, when I type the command to get a list of flags, interact doesn't come up as one I can do. There was one called use, which I enabled, but it still didn't work with the hopper. Any idea why I can't use the interact flag?

I'll have to have Cheryl check the config. Next time I'm on I'll add that flag for you. I couldn't find any documentation either about interact having anything to do with it. From trial and error I figured it out. Once Cheryl looks at the permissions we'll get the tutorial updated.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I think it's a command that has to be run in the game per this thread - https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/worldg ... oes.48975/
amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin
yeah it's a command, but they don't have permission to run it. Before I was an op I couldn't do it either, I had to get an op to do it for me.
Bulldoggy22
Noob
Noob
amyjo88 wrote:yeah it's a command, but they don't have permission to run it. Before I was an op I couldn't do it either, I had to get an op to do it for me.
ccgr fixed it for me, its working now.

Thanks Amy for troubleshooting this.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I presume many aren't having much trouble w/ 1.9 and I'm glad to hear that.
Is not being able to even log in (starting to load terrain then crash back to log in box w/ java errors) a glitch worth reporting, or is this an issue the MC people need to be told?
Thank you.
:cry:
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
That is not good. I hope it gets fixed.
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Found a major bug.

So last night I was playing on the server and was looking for end cities with a couple other players. Then 1 player wanted me to teleport to creative to see something. So I did and realized my survival inventory teleported with me. I did a test where I duplicated my diamond shovel to see if it would actually come back with me to survival...and it did!!! It even works! So now players can just go to creative, get stacks of high ranked items, and go back to survival and use them! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Wow lol.
I sent CCGR a private message about that 30min ago, it is now fixed.
I post too much.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Also, armor takes a second to register when you log in. I think that is just a 1.9 thing though.
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
oh... ok I did tell the OP's that were on last night about it but I don't think they saw what I said.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!