All Aboard The Nope Train!

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
ScotchRobbins
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Burying loved ones is a difficult thing to do. It can be especially difficult burying the same one over and over.
[Insert witty afterthought here]
Jorgmeisterwork
Halo3Hunter113 wrote:
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:Ok :) I only have wii still :P Smash run isnt in that Version ( i think?) And Pauline is basically peach.. well they forgot Toad :P Hmm is pokemon Nintendo owned?
Peach has a move where she pulls out a Toad to repel an object.
Nintendo owns the company that made Pokemon so yea. Megaman, Sonic and Pacman aren't owned by Nintendo but their companies made an agreement with Nintendo to put their characters in smash.
Ok Halo you got me :) I was prob too much old games-fanboy. Haha ikr the toad drfence gives a funny pun in norwegian. Directly translated. mushroom attack, meaning the moth that attacks inside houses. Like me with kung fu peach *pulling out toad* my friend "ough! Soppangrep" (moth attack)

Btw what do you think of tornados? That qualifies for a nope doesnt it? :)
Halo3Hunter113
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:
Halo3Hunter113 wrote:
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:Ok :) I only have wii still :P Smash run isnt in that Version ( i think?) And Pauline is basically peach.. well they forgot Toad :P Hmm is pokemon Nintendo owned?
Peach has a move where she pulls out a Toad to repel an object.
Nintendo owns the company that made Pokemon so yea. Megaman, Sonic and Pacman aren't owned by Nintendo but their companies made an agreement with Nintendo to put their characters in smash.
Ok Halo you got me :) I was prob too much old games-fanboy. Haha ikr the toad drfence gives a funny pun in norwegian. Directly translated. mushroom attack, meaning the moth that attacks inside houses. Like me with kung fu peach *pulling out toad* my friend "ough! Soppangrep" (moth attack)

Btw what do you think of tornados? That qualifies for a nope doesnt it? :)
lol and yea tornadoes are always a huge nope for me but they do look cool.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
We need a microfiction thread yesterday.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Location: CreeperVille Kansas (actually I live in Florida, but I thought that sounded better)
Two more nopes for me:

Twilight - the movies. Just... no :lolno:

The other, I didn't realize had an effect on me, until I watched the new movie "Maze Runner"
A very good movie, but there were a couple scenes that instilled some very intense claustrophobia in my being.

I am the Slayer... Of creepers... maybe a skele or two... and occasionally a zombie...

Anyone want some gunpowder?
Jorgmeisterwork
oregorn1997 wrote:Two more nopes for me:

Twilight - the movies. Just... no :lolno:

The other, I didn't realize had an effect on me, until I watched the new movie "Maze Runner"
A very good movie, but there were a couple scenes that instilled some very intense claustrophobia in my being.

2 more nopes: The hunger games films (havent seen them) and the clone wars film some years ago :P (saw it)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Hey, the Clone Wars was awesome.

The Hunger games...well, you're right.
WedgeA13
Noob
Noob
The clone wars was a letdown for me, it just kind of stalled the whole flow of the series, nothing significant really happened....
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
I know this is necroposting but it's in the Nonsense section so, YOLO.

Yeah... nope.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Emwok
CCGR addict
Hope y'all don't mind me posting pics of Camel Spiders.
Spoiler: