Would you be okay with your wife wearing leggings?

Got a question? We may have some answers!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
I wore them as a joke once.

I am not ashamed to admit that they are the ultimate comfy lazy clothes. >_>
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin
ArchAngel wrote:If it's a question about sexiness, skirts take the cake.

And for every girl I've talked to, Leggins (and subsequently, Yoga pants) are about comfort. And they do look a far sight better than sweat pants, too. Not just "more sexy," but just better.

And far be it from me to criticize for someone "dressing lazy." It's a miracle I get my pants on at all.
I appreciate the honesty. For real, it is focusing and happened to make me laugh. I'm thankful for the pants miracles worked in men's lives all around me.

Guys, do skirts take the cake? I'm a woman, but I have heard something along those lines in a much more crass manner, and it makes perfect sense to me.

Comfort and Laziness - there is a point where modesty is more important. I would personally put leggings in the not in public zone. But if we're talking scale... not so bad.
storm
Gamer
Gamer
LOL now I will have the thought of "is this other player dressed ?" when playing tyvm. Seriously modesty has its merits sadly we are taught sexy comes first yet at same time should anything happen like getting hit on then its the "well she was asking for it dressed like that"
In short most want females to dress the very way we feel they shouldn't ( in certain cases) So dress for the guys / public, or for yourself ? Me I go for myself was never a follower. At same time I wasn't a clothes maverick , halloween is for costumes not every day life. So I try to dress appropriately and with my legs shorts are out (@.@)
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin
Awhile ago I read an article on Biblical Modesty. The basic idea was that when the Bible talks about how we dress, the author is referring to a specific group of people in a specific time. Modesty is different based on when and where you are. Anybody a Star Trek fan? Deep Space 9? The Ferengi (an alien race) forbade that women wear clothes at all. Putting on clothes invited men to take them off. Silly, but thought-provoking.

When the Bible uses the word "modesty" the author is actually referring to the state of our hearts, not our clothes. Are you wearing leggings to draw sexual attention? or are you wearing them for comfort? (but still, comfort isn't a spiritually significant argument for wearing them in public).

I couldn't find that article again but this one is similar:

http://www.todayschristianwoman.com/art ... ml?start=1