THE MLP THREAD

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
On this thread, we can talk about anything related to mlp.

I'll start with Princess Luna. Who likes her?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
She'd be more impressive if there were more of a chance that she'd slip back into Nightmare Moon. :wink: Out of the ponies my daughters have, though, I do tend to like her color scheme the best.
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Sstavix wrote:She'd be more impressive if there were more of a chance that she'd slip back into Nightmare Moon. :wink: Out of the ponies my daughters have, though, I do tend to like her color scheme the best.
That actually would be cool. I would also like to see just a couple of day-to-day villians. Like, Queen Chrysalis and her swarm of changlings and stuff something like that. And more "Cutie Mark Callings" to go with that.
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Alright, cool.
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Ok. Anything else on your mind? This thread is open to anything about the show you want to talk about. :)
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Lately, my girls have been getting a kick out of the "POP Ponies," which are a sort of pony-themed construction toy. The ponies and their accessories are separate pieces, and my kids can swap out hairstyles, wings, and other accessories to make whatever ponies they want. It can be amusing to see things like Luna with Fluttershy's wings, Zecora's mane and Pinkie Pie's tail. They also can use stickers to change their cutie marks or other decorations.

So, here's a question for you! If you could mash up any two ponies to make a new one, what would it be, and what do you think it would look like?
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Imagine Rainbow Dash with Princess Luna's wings and horn, with Applejack mane and Rarity's "BEAUTIFUL TAIL!!!"

You?
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Um, ok. Does any onelike the theory of Princess Celestia and Luna's parents?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
CRCBrony wrote:Imagine Rainbow Dash with Princess Luna's wings and horn, with Applejack mane and Rarity's "BEAUTIFUL TAIL!!!"

You?
The kind of pony that can transform into a robot. :P Or, failing that, a truck, at least.
CRCBrony wrote:Um, ok. Does any onelike the theory of Princess Celestia and Luna's parents?
What theory would that be?
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Well, this thread has been dead for a while, so I think it should come back to life, (like Jesus)!

As some of you might know, the second half of Season 6 will come on TV August 6th. Everyone I talked to about this is hype, and everyone has there own expectations for what the new episodes in the future might bring. But whether they will become a reality or not, we don't fully know. One thing we do know though, is that the show will never be the same after this season. As much as I have my theories about the show, I sure lots of you have them too. So, if you have any though you would like to share, fire away!

What would you like to see in the second half of Season 6?