Lost in Life, asking for help.

Got a question? We may have some answers!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
AstralSurfer
Noob
Noob
Hi, people.

I don't know what to expect from here but I'm desperate.
Can't find people to work with, to start a new concept in helping people, Christ-oriented (or kind of, as I barely have something one could call "faith").
No one listens, and my nightmare is now lasting for 8 years and my attempts to achieve this, 20.
Have nothing to hold on to and just yesterday, lost a job because of my sadness.
I'm on brazil.
Please do try to help, at least so I can have a little hope to endure a bit more.
Please.
I only want a copy of Sinistar: Unleashed for my son!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Sorry to hear about your job and depression. Do you have anyone near by you can talk to about it? Praying for you.
Ashton_Gigglez
Noob
Noob
I am entirely open to listening if you need someone to talk to. I have been in your same place before and it was extremely difficult. I was extremely depressed and had contemplated taking my life multiple times and nearly did once but knowing that if I did it could cause my family or those in my church to stumble caused me to stop myself. The reasons I was depressed may have not been exactly like yours but no matter the cause the feeling is the same. I struggled with my depression because I felt I could never live up to any expectations, felt I would never amount to anything, that no one would ever love me and want to spend their life with me, and honestly I just ugly and insignificant. After this I struggled through high school with my faith in general and I went along with things I shouldn't have just to feel like someone loved me. Honestly all that did was hurt me, I regret all of it. When I went on to my Christian college I found many hypocrites and was really disappointed but found a group of people who I joined a club with that helped me feel alive again and helped me to become stronger in my faith. Then I found my husband and we did bible study in the mornings and that helped even more and I realized he actually loved me, not this superficial love that I thought I had found before. Now mind you, we still were not perfect, he had been out of the faith and rebelling badly when we found each other but together we helped each other mend wounds and nurse our faith. We still both struggle but are getting stronger and working on finding our way in God's will. I will be praying that you find the peace and strength that I have and that God places someone in your life to uplift you and help you overcome the trials and struggles. <3 :)
AstralSurfer
Noob
Noob
I'm failing to find PEOPLE I could talk to. Work with. People I could believe in. And that's precisely why I'm considering to quit.
Thanks for the answers and prayers. I'm in fear.
Will try to listen to this board as now I'm at my parents' house for the next 2 weeks.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
still praying for you. Have you tried talking with members on our TeamSpeak server? Steam? Skype?
AstralSurfer
Noob
Noob
No. skype, here. how could i...?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
You can download teamspeak: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and chat with members on the site. Our server address is mc.ccgr.org
RoosterOnAStick
Hey man, I don't know exactly how much help I can be but remember, even the faith of a mustard seed is all you need. God can grow that into something more.

Take it from someone who often doesn't feel like they have much of any real faith as well.
“If the history of the 20th Century proved anything, it proved that however bad things were, human ingenuity could usually find a way to make them worse.” - Theodore Dalrymple