New York passes new abortion bill involving poison and third trimester terminations

Got a question? We may have some answers!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
What this is meant to illustrate is that if Hillary had been a Republican, EVERYBODY would be aware of that quote because the media would be blasting it in our faces. It wouldn't be new to you, to me or anyone else. Kinda like how most people don't know Sanger was all about genocide.

And a tangent to that point: Hillary can safely say ignorant things like this because she knows there won't be any real accountability. Do I think she honestly looks up to Sanger? Nah, I suspect she said that while speaking in front of a very pro-choice crowd, for whom Sanger is a heroine. No need to fact check.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Apologies for my absence, almost done with finals. Thursday is my last exam, and I have a few small busywork assignments to turn in Friday.

I have to note, however, that the thread has come full circle to the "if [x person] were [Republican, Christian, conservative, pro-life, pro-traditional marriage, etc.], the media would have taken [insert comparatively severe action here]." All right. No one was debating that. It also was a bit of a non-sequitur, but whatever.

For the record, I'm not any fan of Hilary Clinton. At all. :P
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Jesusfreak4110
Noob
Noob
That's unfortunate. Unborn humans are still humans. Abortion in itself is not only murder but a violation of free will, which is exactly what this country was founded on. Now we are going back on this prominent principle of our founding. I pray for the end of it.
"If you do not stand firm in your faith,
you will not stand at all." Isaiah 7:9
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens