New Member Introductions

All Minecraft posts go here
MizzSuz
Noob
Noob

Re: New Member Introductions

Postby MizzSuz » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:11 pm

Oklahoma here! Looking to start my son in k-4 pretty soon and I'm so excited!

MobilizedPanda
Noob
Noob

Postby MobilizedPanda » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:11 am

Hello, I'm MobilizedPanda. My name might seem a little familiar. That's because I'm MobilizedTigers brother. That's also how I heard about this community. I hope to see you on the Minecraft server once I finish my posts. : )

CodePro1.0
Noob
Noob

Postby CodePro1.0 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:22 am

Welcome MizzSuz and MobilizedPanda!

I hope you enjoy your stay here at CCRG.

Fumbles2012
Noob
Noob

Postby Fumbles2012 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:20 pm

dear moderators:

i am Fumbles2012 and yes this is also my in game minecraft username and i am very much so looking forward to being on this server and playing with my friends on this server and meeting new people on this server and i am greatly liking and appreciating the rules that are on this server which means this will be an awesome server to be on. i do very much believe in god and i have been saved and GOD IS NOT DEAD!!! i love jesus with all my heart and i always will so yes i am a christian and i ran across this website from my friend she showed me this server and i have to give her credit her name is myzzkryzz and asked do i still have minecraft and if so look at this server and register and u might beable to be on it with me and i said i will look at it and i like the layout of this website and i love the rules for the minecraft server and for the website so ya thats just me giveing my oppinion and hope i get to be on your server soon thx and bye!

oh ps. u can pm me when ever i will respawn thx

Fumbles2012

Fumbles2012
Noob
Noob

Re: 15 posting suggestions to get started

Postby Fumbles2012 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:55 pm

1. my name is fumbles2012

2. favorite song right now is smile by avril lavigne

3. the last d i bought was a poison cd

4. ridiculousness

5. the big bang theory

6. battle: Los Angeles

7. how robots work

8. big nate

9. yes i would like to request a prayer request for my friends friend only has a month to live so could u plz pray for them thx

10. There was a preacher who fell in the ocean and he couldn't swim. When a boat came by, the captain yelled, "Do you need help, sir?" The preacher calmly said "No, God will save me." A little later, another boat came by and a fisherman asked, "Hey, do you need help?" The preacher replied again, "No God will save me." Eventually the preacher drowned & went to heaven. The preacher asked God, "Why didn't you save me?" God replied, "Fool, I sent you two boats!"

11. created to other messages about me on this website

12. left 4 dead 1

13. battle field for play station 3

14. warframe for play station 4

15. yes,game stop

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Re: 15 posting suggestions to get started

Postby ccgr » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:28 pm

You're suppose to click each item number and post there, by doing so the answers go in the right place and your post count goes up

Mizzkryzz

Postby Mizzkryzz » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:49 pm

Hey Fumbles nice to see you in the forums!
Your musician who sings , plays sax, flute ,oboe , clarinet, trumpet , and piano.
The girl who is obsessed with music. ~ PandaLove~

Fumbles2012
Noob
Noob

Postby Fumbles2012 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:51 pm

Hi my name is fumbles2012 but u can call me whatever you would like i go by all names because i like when people make up nicknames for me its fun and well i love to play minecraft and i think im going to like this server if i get in and im hoping i do because my friend myzzkryzz recomended this server to me and she said she loves it and has been playing on it for 2 years now so i hope i can play with her and meet new people. be sure to pm me too thx and bye!

Fumbles2012
Noob
Noob

Postby Fumbles2012 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:53 pm

thank you myzzkryzz i hope to see you on the forms sometimes and i hope i can join the server so i can get to see u on there and play minecraft with you on there!!!! :D

Mizzkryzz

Postby Mizzkryzz » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:13 pm

:D :D :D :D :D
Your musician who sings , plays sax, flute ,oboe , clarinet, trumpet , and piano.
The girl who is obsessed with music. ~ PandaLove~

storm
Gamer
Gamer

Postby storm » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:36 pm

:D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D hi and welcome to greatest server ever
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King

KoalaKyle
Noob
Noob

Postby KoalaKyle » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:55 pm

Hey guys! My name is KoalaKyle02 but you can call me anything like KK or Koala. I'm 12 and love playing on community servers with friends and nice people (Believers). I am a follower of Jesus Christ my saviour. :P I found this server through My Brother. (CodePro1.0) My build style is currently viking (How to train your dragon theam). And some modern, but I go through phases where I find a new style I like. :idea: I'm looking forwards to playing with all you great people. :wink:

Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Postby Xinori » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:22 am

Welcome to the forums everybody! Love to see the new faces! Just as a reminder since I see that some of you have not completed your 15 posts. Be sure to check out this post to know what is needed to be done before you can join our Minecraft home!

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=17762

Hope to see you on the inside soon! Blessings!

In Him,
Xinori
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight

CodePro1.0
Noob
Noob

Postby CodePro1.0 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:01 am

Welcome KoalaKyle!

I hope you enjoy this community as much as I have!

~CodePro1.0~

codemanwessels
Noob
Noob

Postby codemanwessels » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:40 pm

Hi my name is cody and i like to play minecraft,play with my dogs,and be awesome.

Return to “Minecraft”