Anyone want to join my clan? (Clash of Clans)

Gather resources, build your army, conquer!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Unevenest
Noob
Noob
Hi guys,

About a month ago, I start a clan in Clash of Clans. It started out great, with active people, but now it's slowly declining into inactivity.
The other problem is that I created to clan to talk to people and socialize, but as activity declines, so does the amount of conversations in chat.

I was wondering if anyone here would like to join my clan. If you do, please reply with your username and trophy count. The current trophy limit is set at 400 to avoid spam bots. If your below 400 trophies I can lower it temporarily so you can join.

Clan Name: Night Fall
Clan Tag: #8ULQ8QUV
awesomerandomgamer99
Are you human?: Yes!
Unevenest wrote:Hi guys,

About a month ago, I start a clan in Clash of Clans. It started out great, with active people, but now it's slowly declining into inactivity.
The other problem is that I created to clan to talk to people and socialize, but as activity declines, so does the amount of conversations in chat.

I was wondering if anyone here would like to join my clan. If you do, please reply with your username and trophy count. The current trophy limit is set at 400 to avoid spam bots. If your below 400 trophies I can lower it temporarily so you can join.

Clan Name: Night Fall
Clan Tag: #8ULQ8QUV
I'll join:
Name: Christ Gamer
Trophy Count: 262 (You might have to lower the limit lol)
I am active on Clash of Clans every night, really. I just started a few weeks ago, but I'm getting better. God bless. :)
When life gives you lemons...
make a combustible lemon.

~Plaidley
awesomerandomgamer99
Scratch my old trophy count out. I am now up to 364.

~Plaidley
Unevenest
Noob
Noob
awesomerandomgamer99 wrote:Scratch my old trophy count out. I am now up to 364.
I lowered the trophy count, hope to see you soon ^_^
awesomerandomgamer99
First off, do you have to invite me, or do I have to find you? I don't have that much expirience with Clash of Clans. Yet.
Second, you can raise the trophy count back to 400. That's just to show you how much I play it. XD

~Plaidley
awesomerandomgamer99
Okay, I found one with the name Nightfall. War frequency is twice a week, Clan location is international, clan tags match, 35 members, total points 12760. Is this yours?

~Plaidley
Unevenest
Noob
Noob
awesomerandomgamer99 wrote:Okay, I found one with the name Nightfall. War frequency is twice a week, Clan location is international, clan tags match, 35 members, total points 12760. Is this yours?
Yep
awesomerandomgamer99
k. Just joined, but you have to accept or something. Like I said, imma noob with clans. xD

~Plaidley
Mirkku100
Noob
Noob
I would like to join. ^-^
Username... I'm not sure.. Probably Jutta. If not, then it's Mirkku100.
And trophy count, well, it varies from 800-1000 at the moment.
I'm active every night and morning usually.
Void of Self
Noob
Noob
If that clan does not work out, I am in an active and warring clan. The clan name is Leaky Cauldron, the banner has a purple background with a yellow flame. Request to join and tell them Void sent you. I am more than willing to help anyone out with one of my other accounts as well.
ZealFire
Noob
Noob
Void of Self wrote:If that clan does not work out, I am in an active and warring clan. The clan name is Leaky Cauldron, the banner has a purple background with a yellow flame. Request to join and tell them Void sent you. I am more than willing to help anyone out with one of my other accounts as well.
Are they accepting people? BtC Clash of Clans clan has all but vanished.
Void of Self
Noob
Noob
ZealFire wrote:
Void of Self wrote:If that clan does not work out, I am in an active and warring clan. The clan name is Leaky Cauldron, the banner has a purple background with a yellow flame. Request to join and tell them Void sent you. I am more than willing to help anyone out with one of my other accounts as well.
Are they accepting people? BtC Clash of Clans clan has all but vanished.
We are accepting people who are active and attack in the wars. We war in three to four wars in a row and take a week break. Pretty friendly clan, though not Christian. Most of the leadership is based in Australia, so we have a diverse set of times that we all are active. Like I said, just tell them that Void sent you. :D
ZealFire
Noob
Noob
Void of Self wrote:
ZealFire wrote:
Void of Self wrote:
We are accepting people who are active and attack in the wars. We war in three to four wars in a row and take a week break. Pretty friendly clan, though not Christian. Most of the leadership is based in Australia, so we have a diverse set of times that we all are active. Like I said, just tell them that Void sent you. :D
I've never done a war before. What do you have to do? Otherwise, I play everyday.
CreeperBomb06
Noob
Noob
I have been playing clash of clans for about a year. I would like to join your clan what is it called.
CreeperBomb06
Noob
Noob
i can not find your clan.can you tell me how meny people are in your clan.