Profanity Free YouTube Gaming Channel

Let your creative side be seen by others. Share your writings, visual arts, created music, and anything else here. Also the place for forum-based role playing.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ArmoredBeliever
Noob
Noob
Hello! I'm a gamer that loves to watch Twitch live streams and YouTube videos about my favorite games. But there was a real problem I ran into, there was lots and lots of profanity and filthy talk in just about all of them. There are some exceptions, but they are very few.

So I decided to create my own channel without any profanity, and is totally foul talk free. My YouTube channel is called "Armored Believer" after Ephesians 6:11-17 (Put on the whole armor of God) and Ephesians 5:4 (Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.)

Secondly, because I mainly play World of Tanks and War Thunder Ground Forces, so therefore the play on words "Armored Believer". There are a few other gaming videos up there, but that is the bulk of it, a total of 26 gaming videos so far.

A Place where Christians can enjoy gaming reviews and replays without having to suffer through profanity and foul language in the review or the game-play itself. This channel is not about my skills, it is sharing with the average player and hopefully receive constructive advice and comments from fellow players, I view this channel as a learning tool for me and for anyone else who wishes to enjoy their games with more depth, always learning things that may help improve and contribute to the team online or in single player.

So if you're strapping on a sword to smite evil, or buckling yourself into a tank, a Mech, or an aircraft for battle, you can enjoy it here without all the profane and foul talk, that unfortunately, will sometimes come along with it.

Find it here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCovXai ... jTais8HvJQ

I hope you like it! :D
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome, thanks for sharing!
CubalayaBandit
Noob
Noob
I love the idea. I have been wanting to start a minecraft YouTube channel were parents wouldn't have to worry about what their kids were watching, and to spread Gods name. What recording software do you use? I'm rather confused about all that stuff. Thx for any advice. I'll definitely check out your channel. :D
ArmoredBeliever
Noob
Noob
To record the live game footage I use Nvidia Shadowplay, for my commentary I use the Corsair 2100 Gaming headset, and then I edit the footage on Sony Movie Studio 13.0. As far as Twitch live streams go, I've never used it.

Check me out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCovXai ... jTais8HvJQ for some game replays and commentary that is not only profanity free, but is also free of any inappropriate jesting or crude talk (Read Ephesians 5:4)
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
ArmoredBeliever wrote:Hello! I'm a gamer that loves to watch Twitch live streams and YouTube videos about my favorite games. But there was a real problem I ran into, there was lots and lots of profanity and filthy talk in just about all of them. There are some exceptions, but they are very few.

So I decided to create my own channel without any profanity...

...I hope you like it! :D
Awesome bro! Welcome to the Forums! There's only a handful of us (youtubers) on CCGR (that I am aware of). I figure now's the best time to probably start a thread/forum specifically for YouTubers or Streamers (Twitchers just sounds so weird) :P

I'll search the forums and create something if not available... Blessings and btw love your vids, the latest video with that hillbilly music is hilarious!

Thanks again for sharing your awesome channel with us! Keep it up! Subbed!
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight
ArmoredBeliever
Noob
Noob
Thanks! I appreciate the support, since finding Christian subscribers is a little more scarce the regular YouTube public.

I also have a Google+ page and Twitter, it more effort to keep profanity from leaking in, but I'm up to I think :D
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
Awesome, perhaps we can exchange those as well... Cool bro. So you dont do any minecraft at all?
^-^
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight
ArmoredBeliever
Noob
Noob
I subbed your channel, and think the idea is very cool, your channel is put together very well, better than mine for sure 8)

I have teenage children that used to play Minecraft all the time, but they are 16 now, so I don't see them do it much anymore.
awesomerandomgamer99
This is a great idea. I also have a youtube channel dedicated to not having any foul content if you want to check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXOMtQ ... SweaFvOgXQ
I just started it and will hopefully get some videos uploaded soon. I have tried to watch several youtubers then ended up hitting the exit button most of the time because of the language. Perhaps we could start a Google+ community dedicated to gathering Christian videogame videos and sharing them with others. Just a thought. :)
When life gives you lemons...
make a combustible lemon.

~Plaidley