Tutorial and Help With Our Plugins!

All Minecraft posts go here
HaggisPK
Noob
Noob
Is there any possibility to adding McMMO as a plugin? it allows you to really build a character in the minecraft world, I have used it on other servers and it has been a load of fun. Has anyone else here used this plugin before and know what I'm talking about?
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
HaggisPK wrote:Is there any possibility to adding McMMO as a plugin? it allows you to really build a character in the minecraft world, I have used it on other servers and it has been a load of fun. Has anyone else here used this plugin before and know what I'm talking about?
Sorry Haggis, this thread is regarding our current plugins and how to use them, and perhaps if anyone has any issues - they can ask here.

Unfortunately, we will not be adding the McMMO plugin. This server is centered on being a vanilla server, and so far the community has always wanted it to stay that way. However, thanks for your suggestion and inquiry, hope this info helps!

Blessings!
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight
HaggisPK
Noob
Noob
No worries Xinori :) since this is vanilla based, does this mean we can go into the nether? On other servers I have used the Nether as well as the End has been locked. I'm just trying to figure out how this server works. :)
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
Absolutely, currently there are nether worlds in both the Survival and Pirates Worlds. Most players are playing in the Survival World.

As you may know already, you can access it via creating a portal as normal in the Overworld. However, right at spawn in the Survival World we have a yellow road of carpet leading to the portals under spawn... there you should find THE NETHERRRRRRRRRR (spooky voice) Have fun and be careful - its hot down there! Yikez!

^-^
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
Also, the nether at spawn gets reset whenever all the resources are few and far between :) If you make a nether portal, that goes to the normal nether that never gets reset.
Emwok
CCGR addict
Hey there, I have a severe itch to get back on the MC server but the IP I have is the one I was given in 2012 and I haven't been able to connect for some reason. Could someone PM me the current IP if it has changed? Also, what version of MC is the server running? I hope I posted this in the right spot... it's been a while since I've posted in this section of the forums.
Spoiler:

Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
Emwok, wussup! haha Things sure have changed around these parts that's for sure... the address is no secret, its mc.ccgr.org. But I'll pm it as well in case that was easier for you. No worries. See You Around!
storm
Gamer
Gamer
when the diamond protect is on can people still kill your animals cut your trees or kill your villagers if they are in your castle like mine ? I know they can't build or dig go through doorss and such just wandered if it was a total protect or just buildings and ground
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
Good question! I am unsure of that. I just shut my laptop down but tomorrow when I get on I'll do some testing :)
faithwalker909
Noob
Noob
This is really informative. Thanks for the much needed instruction. I'm still learning how to navigate without falling into water but will certainly keep these in mind for when I need them.
Phealoon
Noob
Noob
Not sure if this post is in the right place but, do you all have custom plugins? I only ask, because maybe in the future if I am accepted into the community, I might be able to offer a little help from time to time, as my son currently codes Java well. He has made many, many pretty sophisticated plugins for us in the past, on servers I used to own. God Bless.

-Phea
LegoFan560
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
No, I don't believe so. We use Multiverse, Precious Stones, LWC, Essentials, and a couple more. All are bukkit plugins, but thank you for the offer!
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

"Well then, carry on chaps."
-Deepfreeze32

"it's not malware guys it's linux ;)"
-ccgr

"Go play outside. That's what I'm going to do now."
-ccgr
Phealoon
Noob
Noob
Ah, that's cool. I will have to get myself familiar with a couple of those im sure. If you do need any help in that department, let me know and I will do what I can. On a side note, I also am a fairly decent builder if you need any help that way. Though I am sure that it will be some time on the server before I am trusted to help build if such a need arises. Thanks, and God Bless.

-Phea
CodePro1.0
Noob
Noob
Hello,
CodePro here. I am guessing this server is running spigot since bukkit has ceased to exist. I was wondering if you guys and gals ever heard of Grief Prevention. It is a Protection plugin that is really solid. I have used it as my protection system on survival servers as my number one go to. It allows each user the ability to claim specific areas with a Golden Shovel. Personally for my server I changed to shovel to wood. A player can earn more protection blocks by playing on the server for more time. Also, if you have an economy system a play can purchase more claim blocks. However, since you have been using Precious Stones players might not like the transition to the new plugin. Here is a link to the plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/grief-prevention/

If you have already heard of Grief-Prevention then I am sorry for wasting your time.

Have a good day!
~CodePro1.0~
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
We used it for a while but went with precious stones instead