Going through a velley

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
jvogel0321
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Hey! I just wanted to put this out there for any of you prayer warriors who feel led to lift this up in prayer. Recently, I lost my job as a Customer Service Rep., due to them refusing to pay me the hours work. I've got years and years of resturaunt experience and so I found a job with Outback Steak House, but in the last month I have only been scheduled for about 20 hours total. This week I have one day scheduled. So I'm looking for a job that actually puts me on the schedule and can get me some hours. It's been trying and I have to admit, I have gotten discouraged more than once and worried/anxious about paying the bills, feeding my family and providing for my wife and child. Christmas is coming up and we don't even have the money for a tree or decorations and are wondering how we are going to get gifts for James (my wonderful awesome 8 year old blessing). God has speaking to me through many people lately and showing me that he DOES have a plan for me and I am expecting his wonderful blessings, but I also know that God loves it when we pray for one another and I feel has led me to make this request, that you pray for my family and myself, that I will find a good job and that my son James will have a wonderful Christmas. I know Christmas is not about the presents or the decorations or such things, and I would be content just using the day to contemplate and praise the birth of our Saviour, but I really feel James deserves to have a great Christmas and it would break my heart if he didn't get a Christmas because daddy couldn't afford it.

So thanks for being the awesome Christian soldiers you are, and for lifting my situation up to the Lord in your prayers. I truly believe that there is no power greater on earth than the power of prayer. I have seen it first hand and believe it to the very heart.

God bless and keep you all in Christ Jesus!
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
praying!
Wildebear
God bless and praying!
“Conquer yourself rather than the world.”
― René Descartes
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Have you contacted Labor and Wage commission for your unpaid wages? http://www.dol.gov/whd/ Thanks DW for the suggestion!
jvogel0321
Noob
Noob
Thanks for the prayers! So appreciated!

And as far as reporting them, there is nothing they can do, the job was "work from home office" and the company claims unpaid wages was due to tech time issues. The problem is the issues were on their end, but there is no way for me to actually prove the time worked, it's a bit complicated, but basically I am stuck there. I already checked into it and they have several suits filed against them, but the burden is on us (the workers) to prove time worked. I have no proof, so there's very little I can do... there WAS a lot of down time, but usually due to their systems being down and not mine... anyway, I'm not going to fret or get upset I know all things work toward the good :)
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23
EchoDelta
Gamer
Gamer
Praying for you to find a better job as well as your family to have a nice Christmas.