_HappyPanda_
Noob
Noob
The Purge Anarchy
EchoDelta
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Watched My Girl again on Netflix streaming. Back when Macaulay Culkin was still adorable. Sad movie though.
appleseed2002
Noob
Noob
I think the elf was really good but just to warn you guys there is sum cussing.
EchoDelta
Gamer
Gamer
appleseed2002 wrote:I think the elf was really good but just to warn you guys there is sum cussing.
Elf is considered a classic in my book. A must watch during Christmas season.

Yay for Redbox, finally watched X-Men Days of Future Past. Loved the movie.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Interstellar

A pretty good movie, definitely worth watching...but not without it's faults. I'm actually considering starting up a movie criticism blog just to get this out of my system. I also would love to critically analyze 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Matrix trilogy (yes, I actually liked the sequels), and many more films.
EchoDelta
Gamer
Gamer
I don't go out to the movies very much but had the choice between Interstellar and Fury. Watched Fury yesterday. I was highly impressed with the acting, action, and plot. Very intense but with a good human feel to it. It had shades of Saving Private Ryan.
fearon14
Noob
Noob
Last movie I watched was the matrix. Rerun. Only watched half of it though. Um, I also watched a movie on the this channel. It was about a dude in college.
storm
Gamer
Gamer
Hopefully by the end of tonight I can say I watched the new toy story movie on tv =]
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Christmas Vacation :D such a bad movie XD
I literally do nothing
markseven
Noob
Noob
I hardly ever watch movies because I have a hard time sitting still that long unless it's to play video games or websurf and I also find myself getting way too emotionally attached to some characters and if something happens to them in the movie, it is hard on me. The result is that I buy a fair amount of DVDs and end up watching very few of them, but the few I do watch get watched a lot lol. THe last movie I watched was Oblivion with Tom Cruise. Might make a good video game.
markseven
Noob
Noob
I didn't see this anywhere, but wanted to share what my favorite movies are. My favorite is probably The Christmas Carol (1984 version with George C. Scott as Scrooge). Other ones I can watch over and over are The Matrix (I didn't care a lot for the sequels but I did give them a shot), The Cutting Edge, Field of Dreams, 10 Things I Hate About You and the John Wayne movies Rio Bravo and El Dorado.
stormraider12
Noob
Noob
to save a life movie its a Christian movie true story I recommend watching it
EchoDelta
Gamer
Gamer
stormraider12 wrote:to save a life movie its a Christian movie true story I recommend watching it
Watched that awhile back. Really enjoyed it as the acting and plot was great.

I recently watched the Christian movie, "The Encounter" on Netflix streaming. I was certainly surprised by this movie as it was very good. The acting was not that bad and did feature Christian singer, Jaci Velasquez in a role as well as Christian professional wrestler, Sting. The plot is about some drivers who get stranded on a stretch of road and all meet at a diner. They encounter Jesus Christ here. Yes I know, that will immediately raise red flags. But the actor who portrays Jesus, does a good job. Anyways, highly recommended.
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
Planes Fire & Rescue
elijahward00
Noob
Noob
the last movie i watched was its a wonderful life