I'm an adult now!!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
So yeah, don't get on much anymore but.... I turned 18 a couple weeks ago! Almost a full fledged adult now! I graduate next month from college, and then the week after that I graduate from high school. As of now I am taking 20 credits in my final quarter (full time is 15), working a 20+ hour a week job, and in the application stage for Search and Rescue, and the Police Cadet program, and then I plan on applying to the State Patrol next year when I turn 19 1/2. Just a small update on me. 8)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
The sweetness airpa. ^_^
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Awesome! Thanks for the update.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Wow, you're on the fast track! Impressive. Good luck!
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Should be getting my background check results for Search and Rescue back any day now. It's sounding like if I make it in I will be certified in First Aid, CPR, Ropes (Rappelling), emergency vehicle driving, radios, and a whole bunch more. It's looking like I will mainly specialize in Man-tracking (Evidently our SAR team has 3 out of the top 10 best Mantrackers in the world :shock: ), but I could move to K-9 if I wanted. We'll see!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
awesome! Let us know how it goes. :)
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
The background check has been delayed because the liaison deputy just had a baby girl, but sounds like if I pass it I will start July 1st, and should wrap up training by December! Also I'm going into a meeting next week for the Cadet Program to learn more about it and see if it is something I'll be able to squeeze into my schedule.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sorry about the delay, hope it works out!
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
I write this post exactly 24 hours after I graduated. So yeah, I graduated College yesterday. Got mah AA degree so now I'm all edumacated. High school graduation is next Saturday. :D
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
way to go!
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Late update here. I have an interview for Search and Rescue scheduled for Friday evening, and should be hearing back from our local Police Department for a position there. 8)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Praying, keep us posted!
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Interview for SAR went great. Also, I have third interview now. This one is with the Washington State Patrol. Didn't even file an application with them, but they called me up and are going to interview me on the 16th. 8)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great to hear!
storm
Gamer
Gamer
ofc at the present pace you will be retired by 30 living on the beach in Hawaii you poor thing
btw happy late birthday and gratz' on graduation(s)
=]
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King