Go ask the lizard-guy something....

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Emwok wrote: The cover of Popular Science for this month?

Wow, they debunk the myth that GMOs won't kill you? That sounds like it could be an interesting article. Or they need to work on their grammar.

Or if you're referring to the cover illustration / article, the thought occurs to me that, if we did get invaded by aliens, it probably will not turn out the way Hollywood typically depicts it. I would imagine less "Independence Day" and more revamed "Battlestar: Galactica," really....
Chozon1 wrote:I was talking about this Warmachine, but I love Iron Man's Warmachine too. Better paint job.
I've heard of the game, but have never played it. Although I do like miniatures, I've never gone into miniature wargaming. Most of my money has been invested in books, rather than minis. Well, that and my laptop which I use to write and run adventures....
Chozon1 wrote:Ever watch Iron Man: Armored Adventures?
I've started watching the first season, but haven't gotten too far into it. I'm not terribly fond of the cel-shaded CGI approach.
Emwok
CCGR addict
I got a subscription to this magazine for Christmas a year or so back and it's been great. I thought the cover for this month was really cool.

Fried pickles?
Spoiler:

Sstavix
CCGR addict
Emwok wrote: Fried pickles?
For some reason I thought you were asking about Fred Pickles, and I thought "wow, is that a Rugrats reference from out of nowhere...?"

I've never tried a fried pickle. Do you recommend them?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Yeah, the CGI is weird. And the first season has bumpy portions, since they reuse a lot of footage.

That said, I really enjoyed it, overall. It pretty much covers the entire Iron Man story arch, at least to some extent.

Extremis?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote:Yeah, the CGI is weird. And the first season has bumpy portions, since they reuse a lot of footage.

That said, I really enjoyed it, overall. It pretty much covers the entire Iron Man story arch, at least to some extent.

Extremis?
I had never read it. Seems interesting, though!
cjv
What did you eat for dinner?
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
ScotchRobbins
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thoughts on the HUGE new TF2 update?
[Insert witty afterthought here]
Emwok
CCGR addict
Sstavix wrote:I've never tried a fried pickle. Do you recommend them?
Strongly. They are super tasty.

Ferris wheels?
Spoiler:

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I've not read Extremis either. Just (spoilers) saw a bit of it on Armored Adventures.

Eating soooo many pizza?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
cjv wrote:What did you eat for dinner?
Wendy's cheeseburger and some spicy chicken nuggets. Washed it down with a Mello Yello. Not as good as last night's dinner (homemade chicken curry - my wife makes the best curry!), but it hit the spot.
ScotchRobbins wrote:Thoughts on the HUGE new TF2 update?
I think I've read something about that around here.... Really, though, I don't think it'll affect me much. I seldom play the game, and even then, I haven't paid any money into it to unlock the non-free version. I intended to - even put $10 in my Steam wallet a while back so I could buy a key to unlock one of the strongboxes that dropped for me - but instead of buying that, I've spent a good portion of it on Steam trading cards... and Portal 2 when it went on sale.
Emwok wrote: Ferris wheels?
They provide a well-rounded experience. Still, I prefer roller coasters.
Chozon1 wrote: Eating soooo many pizza?
Too much is not enough.... Has to be good pizza, though.
Emwok
CCGR addict
One of my friends plays TF2 a ton. All you have to do to get the non-free version is buy an item from the Mann-Co store. He has told me that there are very cheap items that you can buy and when you do, you'll get a free hat.

Telling creepy stories in the middle of the night?
Spoiler:

ScotchRobbins
VIP Member
VIP Member
Emwok wrote:One of my friends plays TF2 a ton. All you have to do to get the non-free version is buy an item from the Mann-Co store. He has told me that there are very cheap items that you can buy and when you do, you'll get a free hat.
That's pretty much true, but wearing that hat makes people target you specifically (can confirm, have worn hat).
[Insert witty afterthought here]
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Maybe I'll have to pick up that key to unlock the strongbox sometime... but after the summer sale promotion. I want to save what little I have in my Steam Wallet left to get the Summertime badge. :)

Oh, and I've got a couple free hats already. And am using them. :)
Emwok wrote: Telling creepy stories in the middle of the night?
That can be a great way to spend the time! :twisted:

But not when you're alone.
Emwok
CCGR addict
Yeah that's not really a good idea. I get scared easily when I'm alone, but not when I'm with others.

French fries?
Spoiler:

Sstavix
CCGR addict
Emwok wrote: French fries?
I live in Idaho and you're asking me about potato products? Of course I love them! :)

A better question would be what do I like on my French fries? Me, I like chili and shredded cheese, but if that's not an option, then fry sauce or barbecue sauce.
Last edited by Sstavix on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.