Skyrim

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
I've been meaning to get some of those graphical updates.

It's actually pretty fun building up your manor. I even adopted two kids and got myself a wife.
Here, picture this: A rustic hunting lodge, my latest kill roasting on the fire, and my little wife massaging my feet, while the little ones play on the floor with the dogs. We'll have six or seven.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
TDog9631
ArchAngel wrote:I've been meaning to get some of those graphical updates.

It's actually pretty fun building up your manor. I even adopted two kids and got myself a wife.
Here, picture this: A rustic hunting lodge, my latest kill roasting on the fire, and my little wife massaging my feet, while the little ones play on the floor with the dogs. We'll have six or seven.
And when you get bored with that, you can try Real Life!

In all seriousness, if you aren't careful, you can get way too into this game. I haven't yet, because my saves keep getting corrupted, but I have friends with more than 1,500 hours of playtime on Steam.
Steam: bE.(Insert witty name) Origin: TDog9631 Battle.net:TDog9631#1737
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Wow. I thought my ~300 hours was a lot. Haven't played it for a while, though.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
kramke12
Noob
Noob
I'm so happy that skyrium elder scrolls online is coming to the Xbox one.
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
I would love to have ESO, I know there are a few tidbits wrong here and there, but the awesome graphics and over amazing-ness trumps the bad stuff.

However, the monthly payments are holding me back. :|
This is my signature
blacksinow
If I ever get a PS4/X-One I may go for Elder Scrolls Online, though I am interested to see how Bethsoft handles fixing a game all by themselves instead of relying on the mod community to do it for them.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
blacksinow
Usually when somebody accuses me of being butthurt, that I hurt their poor wittle feewings, aw what a shame. Now, that the stupid little internet picture messages are done with, let's get back on topic, eh? EVERY bethsoft game that I've ever played, the bugs, glitches and exploits were so terrible that they were only updated to be fairly stable and that's about it. Usually BethSoft leaves a wreckage that they have the audacity to call their products lying around. Skyrim was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I still don't think that BethSoft can do a proper MMO, as I've mentioned already. Seriously, stop with the stupid butthurt comment, what are you, a member of some regeme? It isn't any wonder why Christians get the bad rep when people post these stupid images.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
okay okay, enough is enough
blacksinow
If I filed a complaint for every stupid thing that someone says, I'd have carpel tunnel. You are a fanboy, you don't want to believe that Bethsoft can be wrong. I am willing to admit that I liked some of their ideas, but the overall implimentation was rather poor. So say hello to my ignore list.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

couldn't resist
blacksinow
THAT I don't mind.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
We already get that you loathe Bethesda and every single product they make... but why do you keep going on about it?

I've been around here long enough to make it known that I don't like first-person shooters. I find them repetitive and boring, for the most part. However, it would be kind of dumb for me to go through all the threads in the "Shooter" section to chime in "this game is teh suxx0rz." What would be the point?

Blacksinow, we all know you hate the Elder Scrolls. Shall we move on now?
blacksinow
Actually, I loved Morrowind the most with Oblivion a good second. But I can't rationalize having to go through the stress of being overly picky to take full advantage of Oblivion's leveling mechanic, so it works well enough for me. I was making a point about Beth's habbits and Elder Scrolls Online, that is all.