UnHuman: Danse Necrosis

Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
((Arch, dunno if it's cool with you but since I'm pretty much dead as is, I was planning on using the fire extinguisher foam to try to slip up the zombies and slow the charge. Dunno how you'd like me to roll it.))
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
((Chozon, you can use the rubble as both melee and ranged. Just let me know which attack you are doing when you make it. Also, don't forget, you get a +2 on initiative because of your dex bonus. An easy way to tell is on your sheet, there's a section for INIT that automatically calculates your init bonus.

Orodrist, on your move, go ahead and just let me know that you're going to spray it all over the floor. No roll necessary for this one. I'll do any appropriate rolls for the zombies.))
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
((Apologies. Do I need to reroll my initiative? I'd also like to pelt the zombies with some rubble before they get melee-close. How would I go about doing that? Or can I?))
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
((You can do a ranged attack up until the mob gets into melee ranged, which would happen on their turn. Luckily, your init score gets your turn before theirs, so you can make a ranged shot. No need to reroll.

Here's the order of your play:
Stephen
Luke
Conner
Speed
Jack
Chris

Don't worry about waiting till the people above post. I'll do my best to resolve. I'll give about 24 hours to wait for everybody to post. If not, I'm moving to the next round.

No weapon swaps has happened yet ( I didn't see any mention of any weapon swapping with Chris and Jack, even though Chris said he was down for the battle plans. If you can point out where I missed it, I'll note it), but if you want you can do it on your turn, but sacrifice an attack/standard action.))

As the horde hobbles closer, you begin to smell decay on them. Vacant eyes hunger. Speed is double checking his pistol and making sure there's a bullet in the chamber.
"Now, don't be fooled, folks. These people are well done and gone. Show them no mercy."
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Are you human?: Yes!
((Luckily I did do this,
JOJ650s wrote:"Anyone need some rubble to throw?" Jack said as he took some rubble out of his backpack
So I think it's safe to say I made a little stock pile for the others to use.))

Jack took the rest of the rubble out of his pack and place it in a pile with the rest of the rubble.
"Chris, do you mind if I borrow that axe?" said Jack holding the last piece of rubble from his pack.
((It doesn't take up Chris' turn if he accepts my trade, right?
Or do I just take it from him? o_O))
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
((Actually, Jack, since your STR mod is only 1, you were only able to carry 2 rubble pieces.

And whoever's turn you decide to make the weapon swap will spend their action.))
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

Orodrist
CCGR addict
Stephen drops to a low crouch and fires the second he thinks the zombies are in range of the fire extinguisher, weaving his aim over the floor and their legs.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Conner hefted a piece of rubble in his hand. Speed was right...he hoped and prayed. Regardless, he and his friends were in danger; he picked a target out at the front of the pack, leaned back, and threw with all his might again.

Attack: [dice]0[/dice]

Damage: [dice]1[/dice]
LAC
(( sorry I didn't post earlier to make that trade with you jack))

pulling out his re-bar Luke Ready's himself to take the zombies head on

Luke scans the room to see anything that can help and to see how many zombies are left

[dice]0[/dice]

((they weren't close enough to attack right?))
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Shoot first, double tap, and let God sort it out

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... =846026%20

Unhuman stuff ^^^
UnHuman ~3 kills
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Stephen's spray from the fire extinguisher coats the floor in from of the party, including some of the legs Conner and Speed. It's not enough to detract their attention from the task at hand.

A rock from Conner goes flying and strikes the person in front on him. It was a lanky man in the reflective coating of one baggage handlers. The rock strikes solidly in his face, breaking bone and destroying an eye. As he advanced towards conner, his foot slipped on the ground, now covered with the spray from the extinguisher. The ones in the center and right were able to hobble their way awkwardly towards Speed and Jack. They reached their arms out but were pushed off at arms length. Speed was able to get a shot off, and it ripped through the gut of the what looks like a flight attendent. She barely seemed to notice.

((Luke, I'll go ahead and assume that rebar was for Conner, as Jack is probably getting the axe from Chris and you're the only one who can give Conner a ranged weapon. Conner, you now have rebar.
Jack and Chris, you can have Jack attack the zombie in front of him and let Chris trade weapons with you on his turn, or do the trade and let Chris hurl one of the rubble pieces on his.))
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

ArcticFox
CCGR addict
I'll do the rubble thing... since I'm in the back rank it doesn't make sense for me to bogart the axe.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Jack now has the Axe and Chris is carrying some rubble. You guys can take your next turn.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

Orodrist
CCGR addict
Stephen takes aim at the closest zombie and throws the extinguisher.

((Initiative rolls are only at the start of a battle, correct?))

Attack:
[dice]0[/dice]

Damage:
[dice]1[/dice]

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
((Do I have the rebar equipped, or do I need to use a turn to equip it?))
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
((Correct, Init rolls only at the start.

And yes, you have the Rebar equipped now.))
Pew Pew Pew. Science.