D&D: Zombie Apocalypse.

ArchAngel
CCGR addict
For Charisma, I'd be going most by this definition: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/theBasics.htm#charismaCha" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Are you human?: Yes!
Yeah, I don't really consider myself a leader. XD
So, here are my stats now.

1: 14 -> WIS
2: 10 -> CHA
3: 9 -> DROP
4: 15 -> DEX
5: 10 -> CON
6: 13 -> STR
7: 15-> INT

Well, I think my sheet is done, so in the sig it goes. :mrgreen:
Oh yes, "Jack" isn't actually my name, it's just close-ish to it.
(I am pretty sure I have a phobia of typing my name on the net or something, so hopefully Jack will do. Image)
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
That's not a problem. I don't want to pressure someone to give away more than they are comfortable with.
But I probably will start calling you Jack.
So there's that.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Haha, okay. XD
By the way, my sheet should be set to public now.

ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Sawsomesauce.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Ok so I'm having a little trouble getting jumpstarted on this and I think I know why.

I don't really want to play myself. I play RPGs to be someone else. Originally, I was thinking of playing a character who was as different from me as possible for the challenge/escape of playing an utterly different character. Guy in Fathom's game is very different from me but he's also how I see myself in an idealized and fantastical way. For a game like this, I feel like I'd rather play someone very, VERY different from myself.

Would that be ok? I'd keep the same attribute rolls. (Those awful, awful rolls...)
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
If it comes to a vote it doesn't bother me. I'm enjoying the idea of playing myself to the level of psychosis I'd logically revert to during a crisis but I can see how more stable people may have issues with that.

Also, Arch, I love/hate your setup. Forcing me out of using my pre-existant zombie survival protocols and forcing me to improvise makes it that much more enthralling. I realize we haven't even properly started and I'm spending altogether unhealthy amounts of time adapting my usual plans to a sterile environment but meh <_<
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Yeah, I myself don't mind at all.
I also wouldn't mind if you got a re-roll.
(As your stat point total is 16 points below the second lowest stat total.)

ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Orodrist wrote:If it comes to a vote it doesn't bother me. I'm enjoying the idea of playing myself to the level of psychosis I'd logically revert to during a crisis but I can see how more stable people may have issues with that.
It isn't that... It's just that I'm bored with being myself. I have to do it every day as it is ;)
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I'm cool with it as well.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Oh, Arctic, you're in the game one way or another.

I do prefer if the players are themselves and get to play out what "they'd be like" come the zombie plague, but I can work with you if you are really not feeling it. So long as the character is real world, I'm willing to work you in. The point of the game is an engaging experience and if you can't find that with a character based off yourself, I'll make an exception.

The one modification I'd make is that the new character would have no special skills, a sort of tabula rasa. Being that skills are supposed to map to things you can demonstrate you know and not any distributed skill point, it can get a bit out of hand if someone turns out to be an expert welder, marksman, survivalist, and pastry chef. On the other hand, you'll be able to map your attributes how you see fit to counter balance this.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Well since you put it that way, I'll give it a go as my own avatar. If I die, can I come back as a different person?
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
You know what, yeah.

People who died are welcome back in as a new character. Attributes as they see fit with one free skill talent.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

LAC
hmmm maybe after a few people die off, could I join in for a life or so?

be warned... I have never played a game of D&D before lol so my life might be very short.

~Lac
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Shoot first, double tap, and let God sort it out

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... =846026%20

Unhuman stuff ^^^
UnHuman ~3 kills
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
LAC wrote:hmmm maybe after a few people die off, could I join in for a life or so?

be warned... I have never played a game of D&D before lol so my life might be very short.

~Lac
You'll be fine. D&D is mainly about roleplaying and using your head. Lack of experience isn't what gets characters killed. It's acting foolishly.

... and evil dice sometimes. Yes. Evil dice.
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens