| Let's Keep This A Fun & Friendly Server |
If you are new, make sure you have read the Join Our Minecraft Server
If you would like to join our community, you must be willing to abide by our rules.
Please read each rule carefully.
1. No Stealing.
- Animals, Crops, Blocks, or even items from Shops! Do not steal anything at all!
2. No Griefing.
- This includes over breeding, unleashing snow-golem's, chickens, or anything otherwise destructive to the server.
3. No Hacks, Mods, or X-rays Allowed!
- This is a legit build server, cheating will not be tolerated!
- When banned for breaking this rule or similar (griefing etc.), we report to MCBans and MCBouncer.
4. Non-PvP Server.
- Unless it's agreed upon by both players beforehand, you should never strike another player.
5. Be Respectful.
- No Swearing, No Chat Spamming/Shouting/or Excessive Caps, No bad attitudes - being mean, rude, derogatory or belittling others, No Inflamed Arguments.
- Do Not Harass Players or OP's with excessive questions and requests.
[TeamSpeak as well.]
6. Absolutely No Resource Gathering in Survival or UHC Worlds.
- To gather resources, please go to the Resource Worlds, where you can mine freely. (In the survival and UHC worlds, the portals are located at spawn.)
7. Respect Your Neighbors Space.
- When claiming land out in the open, never build within 100 blocks of a marked plot or territory. If you desire to build close to someone, communicate with the owner(s) about a respectful distance from them before you commence building.
- However, players building beside spawn, a main road/rail system, (adding to the community) will only need to stay a safe 10 blocks in distance from neighbors.
- Do not build below another players property. If they claimed land, assume from sky to bedrock is theirs as well.
8. No Buying And Selling Land.
- All territories belong to the server. Outside of the Shopping area at Spawn, land should never be sold. It is free to be claimed in a reasonable fashion.
9. Christianity Is Not A Requirement.
- Don't force the gospel on uninterested players.
[TeamSpeak as well.]
10. No server advertising.
- Playing on other servers is fine, but do not advertise them on ours.
11. No politics.
- Organizations like ours with Non-profit 501(c)(3) status cannot participate in political campaigns. Our server can not endorse political parties or candidates.
| Remember: Everything in-game is Recorded. If anyone violates any rules, action will be taken. |
Claim Your Buildings With IGN
- If you have a claimed area, make sure you add noticeable signs stating your In Game Name.
- Unless you have express permission, don't explore other peoples' builds - wait until they're in-game and ask for a tour.
Don't Neglect Your Pet
- We suggest you leave pets at home when logging off. We're not responsible for any pet deaths left in public places.
If you agree to abide by each rule listed above, please post below "I agree".
Consider this your first post. Now you have 14 left, make them count!
Remember to visit the Post Requirement Complete
section after you've reached your post requirement. Give us your Username there.
Have Fun, soon you'll be in a blocky wonderland!
(If anyone needs clarification or disagree's with any of these rules, PM any in game Op and Please Do Not Post Here.)