Ask at your own Risk | Xinori

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
There's a theory that you can learn a lot about a person based on their favorite Ninja Turtle, so I'll be asking a bunch of you guys this question.
  • What's your favorite Ninja Turtle?
If you have a close second, name that one, too. Because, let's be honest, everybody likes Leonardo.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
HankTheCowdog
Are you human?: Yes!
ArchAngel wrote:There's a theory that you can learn a lot about a person based on their favorite Ninja Turtle, so I'll be asking a bunch of you guys this question.
If you have a close second, name that one, too. Because, let's be honest, everybody likes Leonardo.
Are you just asking everybody this? Because I just read it on a previous thread.

God's Not Dead!
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
I did say I was going to ask a bunch of people. Like, right in the text you quoted.
I asked a bunch of people I interact with a little more often on this board.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
mebmatt
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Favorite genre of music?
I tried being normal once. Worst five minutes of my life.
HankTheCowdog
why don't you like minecraft cookies?

God's Not Dead!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Favorite Taco Bell item?
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
Oblivions_Key wrote:How do you like your coffee? Do you like Coffee?
I'm a coffee freak! I will be establishing a Cafe and Lounge sometime in the next 5-8 yrs. Anywho, I like creamer and sugar. Black ONLY, if I have had enough sweets, as in right after eating icecream or pie for dessert. Something like that ^-^
baconisgood23 wrote:Sushi?
Hmm. Yes and no. My biggest deal with sushi is texture, so I will taste them and find out if me likey or no likey.. I Love California Rolls, but I hate cucumber sticks in it because they're so hard and im like.. bllluggggaaaahhhhhhhhhh huurrrrrrrrrrr.... Throws off the whole thing for me. Yuck!
HankTheCowdog wrote:Do you watch football?
Yes. Im from Rhode Island originally, so I only watch when the Patriots are all up in it... They've been out of it for a while.
JOJ650s wrote:If you were to get any super power, what would it be?
Hmmm. I think super-speed-flying. Sometimes I just wanna go... far far away... even if for just one day. That would be awesome.
ArchAngel wrote:There's a theory that you can learn a lot about a person based on their favorite Ninja Turtle, so I'll be asking a bunch of you guys this question.
I think I always loved Michelangelo. No seconds.. lol
mebmatt wrote:Favorite genre of music?
Hmm... I like Smooth Jazz, Some Classical, Alternative Rock, Techno, Dubstep, R&B, and of course Christian/Gospel. Sorry, one, doesn't do me justice. xP
HankTheCowdog wrote:why don't you like minecraft cookies?
They go to my hips. bwaahahaha
Chozon1 wrote:Favorite Taco Bell item?
Hmmm. Maybe Gordita, gotta love that fried taco taste. haha

*Gotta Make Sure I dont let these questions build up again.. sheeshh lol ^-^
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Meximelts?
Servant of the King
If you could have the ability to place an unlimited amount of one type of Minecraft block in real life, which block would you choose?
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."
--Romans 8:1

HankTheCowdog
Do you like the way America is being run today? Why or why not?

God's Not Dead!
Jorgmeisterwork
Ever being in a plush animal fight?
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
Chozon1 wrote:Meximelts?
Heck YES... Who doesn't? TELL ME WHOOOOOOO?
*breathes heavily - releases angry fist slowly... sigh of relief
Servant of the King wrote:If you could have the ability to place an unlimited amount of one type of Minecraft block in real life, which block would you choose?
I'm going to respond ice. There are far too many countries and villages that are water-less. Then I would place a torch next to it.
HankTheCowdog wrote:Do you like the way America is being run today? Why or why not?
What a loaded question. No. I think American has strayed far from what this nation began as, and what the fore-fathers established. Too much people pleasing, and not enough God pleasing if you ask me.
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:Ever being in a plush animal fight?
Yes, and my bunny ALWAYS won. ALWAYYYS! NNNUUUuuuu! I'm sorry Mr. Fluffies! I never meant to rip off you ear!!! *sobs heavily
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
I never knew you could make pottery till you showed your etsy shop, really fine quality looking stuff at that.
Ever thought about making an experimental ocarina, if so what kind?
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Do you believe the fault in America lies upon the shoulders of her leaders, or the voting populace?
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
JOJ650s wrote:I never knew you could make pottery till you showed your etsy shop, really fine quality looking stuff at that.
Ever thought about making an experimental ocarina, if so what kind?
Thank you for the compliment. About the ocarina - no I have not, but my mother-in-law who is truly the pottery sensei, has made a whistle/ocarina of sorts, it is shaped as a fish with big lips, really cute like an Asian fish painting, and you blow at the mouth (essentially kissing it) ha... and it has a couple of holes as in keys you can cover. If I find it, Ill snap a photo...
Chozon1 wrote:Do you believe the fault in America lies upon the shoulders of her leaders, or the voting populace?
Both, but I would argue, more so upon her leaders.

Yes, it is true - one would think that the voting populace has a voice in Americas direction. However, with so much corruption within the leadership and their politics, eventually it comes down to a game of lies. And those that we vote for after having lied through their grins of deception, earning votes, gaining a nation - they turn their backs and then mock the existence of God.

What I mean to say is, the voting populace can vote, but these days - votes mean nothing. Her leaders are the ones holding the reins.