VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
WARNING THIS IS A BIG STORY
The Adventures of Steve
The Lost Cavern
CHAPTER ONE
Spoiler:
Steve was just a normal guy with a nice house and a dog named Bucky. He was a very popular person, and everybody wanted to meet him. One quiet night he was walking through the forest and found a map hanging from a tree. The map had the title called “The Lost Cavern”. Steve knew he had to find this lost cavern and bring whatever treasure that was down there to his town, Blocksburg. He told himself the Quest has begun.
He was running for his life. One arrow hit the block next to him, the other hit his torch. Steve stumbled over a rock and fell through a wood floor. When he turned around he saw that the skeletons had Bucky. There was a scream then the skeletons ran away. All he could see was a dark shadow, after that he fell asleep. When Steve woke up he saw that he was in his bed with Bucky on the floor next to him. When he got out of bed he remembered the map he found last night. “Wait!” He ran downstairs and looked in his desk for the map but he realized that he only woke up in his bed because he died. He needed help so he got his spare iron armor and tools and ran out the door with Bucky to get his friend Notch.
“No I don’t believe you Steve.” Notch said while he drank some milk. “Listen I wouldn’t come here wearing iron armor to tell you a lie.” Steve said looking down at Notch taking another sip of milk. Notch knew Steve had diamond armor and that he always wears it. “Maybe something is happening” he thought. “I’ll go with you.” Notch said. So Notch got his diamond armor and tools and finished his milk. Steve, Notch, and Bucky ran straight to the cave next to town.
CHAPTER TWO
Spoiler:
They were right outside of the cave getting ready. They were stocked up on torches and food. They looked at the map and it said the only way to get to the lost cavern was to go through the stronghold. “What is a stronghold?” Steve asked. “I’m not sure.” Notch said. They walked for hours fighting off any monsters in their way. They got to a lava pool and across from it was enough diamonds to make diamond armor and tools. “Look! Diamonds! ” Steve yelled awakening a pack of creepers. “Oops.” Steve said pulling out his bow. Four creepers just walking towards Steve and Notch, but Bucky was quick and took out one of the creepers. Steve pushed one into lava and Notch killed the other two. After that battle they had to eat so Steve pulled out three steaks. After Notch was done eating he pulled out some building blocks to make a bridge to the diamonds. After he got all of the diamonds Notch made Steve all of the things that he had previously lost.
There was a faint scream. “What was that?” Steve said. “What? I didn’t hear anything.” Notch said. “Nothing, let’s keep going.” Steve hesitated. The scream got louder and louder every block they moved. Notch started to hear the scream and turned around. He saw a big black figure screaming and with all force it hit Notch. “Run!” Notch said bolting up and running straight down the cave. The figure was out of sight but when they stopped running there was a strange noise and it teleported right in front of them. They had no choice but to kill it. “We have to kill it.” Notch said. “Ok” Steve nodded. They drew their diamond swords out of their belts and ran towards the beast and swung their swords. They both missed and it teleported behind them. The beast struck Steve and stole the block next to him revealing lava. As the lava poured Notch and Bucky were trapped with no way to get to Steve. Notch grabbed his bow but as soon as the arrow got an inch away from the beast it teleported away. The lava now completely separated Steve from Notch and the walls were made of bedrock so there was no way to get to each other. “I’ll find a way to you guys just keep going.” Steve yelled. “Don’t worry Bucky will be safe.” Notch said. “Well this is goodbye for now Notch.” Steve said walking away. “Goodbye friend.” Notch whispered.
CHAPTER THREE
Spoiler:
Notch and Bucky kept going deeper and deeper fighting packs of creepers, zombies, skeletons, and spiders. Bucky was barking at a wall; “Maybe something is behind that wall” Notch thought. “Come on Bucky.” Notch said and Bucky came right by his side. Things were going smooth since the battle with the beast had gotten Steve trapped and had to go a different way. “I hope your okay Steve.” Notch said while Bucky walked and sniffed the wall.
Steve ran around the cave looking for what he thought were voices. “Voices, Underground?” He said to himself. When he ran around the corner he saw a village surrounded by obsidian. “A village! No Way!” Steve yelled. He walked up to the gate asking if he would be allowed in. The guard said no but the other guard said they haven’t had visitors in ages, and if anybody was smart enough to find this place should be allowed in. Steve was welcomed by hundreds of villagers.
Steve walked to the church where he could find the leader of this village. When he found the church the leader was stunned to see Steve. “Allow me to introduce myself. I am Vincent of the Cave Tribe.” Vincent said. “Steve what brought you here?” Vincent asked. “What! How do you know my name?” Steve asked rudely. “You are in the prophecy. It says that one day three men and a dog will save the earth. And you are this guy.” Vincent said pointing to a picture of Steve. “But there is only two of us and a dog” Steve said confused. “You have not yet met your third companion then. But you will. Its species is called Endermen.” Vincent said.”I ran into one of those things!” Steve said. “Well anyways can you help me find my friend?” Steve asked. “No but I can add special powers called enchantments to your armor and tools to make them better. Would you like that?” Vincent asked. “Yes I would like that. Thank you.” Steve said. His armor and tools now glowed with a strange purple aura. “The armor has more protection and the sword is sharper. Your bow has infinite arrows. As for the tools they now break things faster and last longer.” Vincent said. “Thank you again.” Steve said as he put his new armor on. “Well I have to go now.” Steve told Vincent. “Good traveling and remember to visit us with your friends” Vincent said waving goodbye.
“Run!” Notch screamed as he ran away from spider jockeys. Notch dug a hole for a trap and the spiders fell in but the skeletons were still safe. Notch pulled out his bow and shot all three skeletons. Bucky couldn’t smell what he did before. They got too far away to smell that wall. Notch was eating a pork chop and threw a piece of steak to Bucky. Bucky devoured the food and took a rest.
CHAPTER FOUR
Spoiler:
Somewhere deep in The End the Enderman know as Anaras talked to the king of the endermen, the Ender Dragon also known as Ender. “What do you mean they got away?” Ender asked. “Well they tried shooting me with a bow so I had to leave.” Anaras said. “I should have you killed for this Anaras! But I have a better idea” Ender said smirking. Ender quickly slashed Anaras and then opened a portal to the Earth and sent Anaras through. Anaras knew he had to befriend Steve and Notch. “But how? Why would they be friends with me? I tried to kill them.” Anaras asked himself.
“Now that he is gone let’s get some plans made to overthrow the Earth.” Ender said. An ender chibi walked in and said they should set the earth on fire and then attack them. “You idiot, we can’t do something stupid like that.” Ender said. “Guards, off with his head! Right Now!” Ender demanded.
CHAPTER FIVE
Spoiler:
Steve was on his way to the dark abyss. This was the only way to the stronghold for Steve now. He did a quick check to make sure he was alone. He threw a rock down into the abyss to see how far down it was. There was a splash a couple seconds later “Ten blocks down.” Steve told himself. He started to build a bridge over to the other side but when he was in the middle some blocks started to disappear. He turned to see the side he came from noticing small silver bugs running straight to Steve. “Silverfish!” Steve yelled. He pulled out his bow shooting all of the silverfish that he could. There was too many so he pulled out his sword killing tons of silverfish one by one. There was too many and they pushed Steve off the bridge. “Aaahhhhh!” Steve screamed as he fell what almost seemed endless. All of a sudden Steve heard a noise that sounded like a teleport. Before he knew it he was at the bottom of the abyss with Anaras.
“It’s you; you tried to kill me and my friends. Now you will die!” Steve said drawing his sword. “Wait I’m here to help you!” Anaras said. “Why would I believe that?” Steve said with his sword ready to strike at any moment. “Because my ruler Ender sent me down here because I didn’t kill you. Now I realize I want to be on your team and to help you. And my name is Anaras by the way.” Anaras said. “Well you did save me. And you would have killed me by now so ok but I’m keeping my eye on you.” Steve said as he walked down the stream.
Steve and Anaras walked for hours down a seemingly endless stream. “So tell me about your old ruler.” Steve said. “Well he is a very big and nasty dragon thing.” Anaras said. “Well if we have to kill him it’s nice to know some of the details.” Steve said smirking. “He won’t be easy to defeat.” Anaras said. “You are telling that to a guy who survived on his own long enough to befriend an enderman.” Steve said chuckling. “I guess you’re right well lets teleport to the other side of the abyss. You know the place you were building the bridge to.” Anaras said. Steve’s eyes grew as he started to yell at Anaras. “You could have just teleported there? You know what just stop talking until we find Notch and Bucky.” Steve said.
CHAPTER SIX
Spoiler:
Notch and Bucky were looking for Steve. They had head back to where Bucky smelled something in the wall. Notch pulled out his pickaxe and dug a hole about six blocks into the wall. He ran into obsidian so he went around. When he dug about ten more blocks he found a gate and the guards were already welcoming him in the village. “Good job Bucky. You found a village.” Notch said patting Bucky on the head. Vincent the ruler told Notch all about what had happened and that he could enchant Notch’s armor and tools too. “Thank you Vincent.” Notch said waving goodbye. It was just a matter of time Notch and Bucky reached the abyss. Notch was wondering about the Enderman and how a bad guy would turn good. When they got closer to the abyss they saw a half bridge. “Oh no! Steve is gone.” Notch said about to cry. Bucky could smell something but right when Notch looked up Steve and Anaras were on the other side of the abyss. “What, Steve? Steve!” Notch yelled. Steve and Anaras turned around shocked. “Notch you’re ok. I would like you to meet Anaras the Enderman.” Steve said smiling. “Greetings Notch and Bucky.” Anaras said.
They were now all together ready to find the stronghold and to kill the Ender Dragon. “Ok so what do we have to find next?” Notch asked. “We only have to find the stronghold.” Anaras said. They walked for one more day until they could find the stronghold. “We are here.” Anaras said.
CHAPTER SEVEN
Spoiler:
The team broke in to the stronghold and found themselves in a hallway. There were zombies, spiders, and skeletons everywhere. “We have to be quiet guys.” Steve whispered. Notch decided it was a good strategy to dig a hole in the wall to sneak around. When Notch broke into the wall silverfish came out then all of the blocks around it started to turn into silverfish. “Ahhhhh!” Steve screamed. All of the monsters guarding the hall heard Steve and were coming after the team. Anaras pulled out an enchanted diamond sword and killed the zombies and spiders. Bucky killed all of the skeletons and pushed a bow to Anaras. Anaras grabbed the bow and started to kill the silverfish. Steve and Notch ran into one of the rooms opening a chest that contained damage potions. Endermen started to come through a portal in the middle of the stronghold. Anaras, Bucky, and Notch started to kill the Endermen while Steve looked for more chests in the room. Anaras killed one of the Endermen and Bucky killed another one. Steve was finding lots of chests filled with saddles for horses and more food. Notch had just killed the last Enderman that came through the portal when Steve found a huge library.
The library had over a thousand books and there were spider webs everywhere. Steve could see a chest on top of a bookshelf so he started to climb up to get to it. When he got to the top and opened the chest there were 3 weird glowing orbs. Steve dropped on and he teleported back to the ground. He realized he had to save the other two. Anaras, Steve, Notch, and Bucky were on their way to the portal to The End world. They battled many monsters on their way and encountered more potions to throw.
CHAPTER EIGHT
Spoiler:
They all split up to find the portal. Steve and Bucky were the first to find it. Then Anaras found Steve and teleported Notch to the portal. There were about ten silverfish guarding it. Notch took them out like there was no tomorrow. “So do we just jump in?” Steve asked. “Yes but as soon as you get in dig a room underground.” Anaras said. “Ok let’s go guys.” Notch said. They all jumped in at the same time but Notch was the first to The End. Notch was halfway done with the room when Anaras and Bucky came. About five minutes later Steve came into the room. They were now all in The End.
“Ok so what we need to do is destroy all of those floating healers at the top of those towers. They are called Ender Crystals.” Anaras said. “It is best to shoot them but if you get the chance hit it with your sword.” Anaras said. “Ok so after we get the towers what will we do?” Notch asked. “Simple Just kill the Endermen and Ender.” Anaras said pulling out four of the objects the teleported Steve. “These are called Ender Pearls.” Anaras said handing two each to Steve and Notch. “Cool I already have two more of these.” Steve said. “Alright let’s go kick some dragon butt.” Notch said.
CHAPTER NINE
Spoiler:
There were out in the open killing hundreds of Endermen. It was only after twenty minutes of fighting Ender decided to send his only Endermen he had left. He sent his guards out to battle. His guards were in full diamond armor with diamond swords. Steve killed one of them and Anaras killed the other two. All that was left to kill was Ender. “I will take out the towers. Bucky I want you to get back to the room. Notch, Anaras… I want you to start working on Ender.” Steve said. Anaras and Notch built a sniping post to hide where Ender couldn’t get to them. Ender was too big to fit in most places. “Ok so now we need to just wait until Steve takes out the towers or else these bows would be useless.” Anaras said. “Why didn’t we use cobblestone to build this post?” Notch asked. “Because Ender cannot break through end stone, obsidian, or bedrock, but he can break through everything else.” Anaras told Notch.
Steve was halfway up the first tower. Steve and Anaras counted sixteen towers that Steve would have to destroy. Steve was building up the tower with wood not thinking about what Ender could break. Steve decided to dig into the middle of the tower and make a staircase and go up like that. Steve could hear the buzzing of the ender crystal. “Almost there.” Steve said. Steve broke the first crystal and it exploded. “Ok I need to remember that those things explode or I’m toast, literally.” Steve said to himself. Three hours into the battle Steve had taken out thirteen towers. “Three more towers then the battle will begin.” Steve said breathing heavily. He climbed to the top of the tower and destroyed the crystal with a small explosion. Steve shot the other crystal across from him. “One more to go; now where is it?” Steve asked himself. He looked around until he found it fifty blocks away. Steve pulled out one of his ender pearls and teleported to the last one. Steve stabbed the crystal and there was a small explosion but Steve was fine. “I did it! Guys it’s time to battle!” Steve yelled to Anaras and Notch.
Steve was building a sniping post for himself on top of the tower, but all of a sudden he heard a roar. “What was that? Guys do you see anything?” Steve asked. Ender had disappeared while Anaras and Notch were watching Steve destroy the ender crystals. “Uh oh, Ender flew away while we were watching you. Steve, hide!” Anaras yelled. Steve started to build a barrier of obsidian around him but Ender came out of nowhere and knocked Steve off the tower. All of Steve’s items were in the tower for safety. All Steve had was his sword, a bow, and some arrows. “Ahhhhh, HELP!” Steve screamed as he was falling. By the time Anaras had made it over Steve had already landed. “Don’t…worry…about me…go kill Ender.” Steve said slowly. “No I will help you get back the room.” Anaras said. Anaras picked up Steve and teleported to the room where Bucky was waiting. “Here we go now I want you to rest here. Bucky will take good care of you.” Anaras told Steve. Then Anaras went back to the battle.
CHAPTER TEN
Spoiler:
Anaras and Notch set a ring of fire around the sniping post so if Ender tried to land he would get burned. “Just shoot nonstop at Ender.” Anaras told Notch. Ender was ready to come and swoop down to try to nudge the tower to get Anaras and Notch to fall out. “You think you can stop me Anaras?” Ender asked. “You and your friends will die trying to even hurt me.” Ender said. “We will kill you and make sure that Endermen and Humans live in peace!” Anaras yelled. Notch grabbed a pile of arrows and added an enchantment now that he knew how to. He quickly made an enchantment table and searched until he found flame for his bow. He added that enchantment and now his bow only fired fire arrows. “Take this you fowl beast!” Notch yelled at Ender shooting multiple arrows at the dragon. Ender’s right wing was burned by the arrow and he started to barrel role right towards the post. “Notch, get out of there!” Anaras yelled reaching for his sword to try to block Ender from reaching Notch. Anaras slashed his sword as hard as he could against Ender’s body trying to slow it down. Ender was too big and Anaras and Ender smashed into the sniping post knocking Notch out making him land on an arrow.
Steve could hear the screams of what sounded like Notch. After some sleep Steve was ready to fight so he ran outside with Bucky to see what happened. There was an arrow in Notches leg and Anaras was lying on top of the almost dead dragon. “I got you buddy.” Steve said carrying Notch to the bed in the room. Steve placed Notch on the bed then he pulled the arrow out of Notch’s leg. Notch had also hit his head hard on impact. “What happened?” Notch asked. “You fell out of the sniping post and hit your head. Then you fell on an arrow.” Steve told Notch. “Where is Anaras?” Notch asked. “Oh no, I forgot Anaras. I’ll be right back.” Steve said rushing out the room.
Steve got outside to find Anaras no longer on Ender. He was on the ground next to Ender. Anaras looked dead but he was breathing. “Anaras you’ll be ok.” Steve said trying to pick up Anaras. “Of course I’ll be ok; I heal twice as fast as humans.” Anaras said as he stood up. Anaras picked up his sword and shoved it in Ender’s side. “We won.” Anaras said.
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Spoiler:
Ender started to vanish leaving magical orbs that you use to enchant with. When Ender was completely gone a portal to earth appeared right where he died. On top of the portal was an egg. “That is the ender dragon egg. It will eventually hatch and turn into another ender dragon.” Anaras told Steve. “Will we have to kill that one too?” Steve asked. “No I will take it as my own pet. I will call it Tarson.” Anaras said. Anaras grabbed the egg and put it into a backpack. “Now let’s get Notch and go find the lost cavern.” Steve said. Steve ran and got his stuff that he left in the tower than came back with the rest of the team. When they all got together, they jumped into the portal.
CHAPTER TWELVE
Spoiler:
The new team of five teleported to the original spawn of the entire world, where the first mineshaft was built, where it all started. “Here we are, The Lost Cavern.” Steve said. They all looked down into the mine. Steve was the first person to go down followed by Bucky. Then Notch and Anaras went down into the mine. After they explored a little bit Steve decided to go down the only lit path. When he got down to the end of the path there was a chest that contained two white horse eggs, two saddles, and two sets of diamond horse armor. Steve spawned the horses and put the saddles and armor on them. There was a note on the wall behind the chest. Steve picked up the note and it said “Whoever would find this chest would be the greatest explorer ever. With these horses you will travel faster than you ever did before.”
Steve came out of the cave riding his horse and he gave the other horse to Notch. At that moment the ender egg hatched and Anaras decided that a dragon would be a great way to get around so he rode on Tarson. When the team got back they had a big celebration. Every friend they had made on the way was there. Steve decided to skip the party and go straight to bed. After Steve said bye and goodnight to everybody he went to his house. When Steve got home Bucky was already sleeping. Then Anaras teleported in. “Have you ever tried knocking first?” Steve said. Anaras said “Listen there is no time. There is a problem in The Nether.”
:!: The story will be reset in the future :!:
Thank you for reading :mrgreen:
Last edited by micah211 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I literally do nothing
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
I now see that the paragraphs didnt paste so it is all one paraghraph for each chapter :problem:
I literally do nothing
Servant of the King
Nice work, Micah! The plot is pretty interesting; endermen befriending Steve to kill the Ender Dragon. One thing I would suggest doing is to make each quote a new paragraph. It makes it easier to read, and it also makes it look more professional.
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."
--Romans 8:1

micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Well I did have it like that in Word but for some reason it got rid of the paragraphs.
I literally do nothing
zekesnack
looks a lot like "an eggs guide to minecraft"
Oh no you didn't!

“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” -Greg Anderson

This reminds me of Minecraft builds.

The Guild is here...
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
What? You mean that jason messed up egg thing?
I literally do nothing
zekesnack
exactly
Oh no you didn't!

“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” -Greg Anderson

This reminds me of Minecraft builds.

The Guild is here...
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
well that wasn't my plan. I just got bored and I started to write.
I literally do nothing
Emwok
CCGR addict
You could put each chapter in a spoiler. You could probably fit a lot more in your post.
Spoiler:

micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
no i made this on word not here. i wanted it that long and im planning to make another one after the nether war.
I literally do nothing
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
dude u wrote this on my 9th birthday
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
boy the story is good make another 1! plz! :mrgreen:
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
kittycathead wrote:boy the story is good make another 1! plz! :mrgreen:
I had started marking a second one, but my computer that had it broke and I lost all the memory.
With me being a more creative older teenager, I think I might restart the entire story and make a new one with the same events, just with better grammar.
I literally do nothing
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Okay, but I have a story myself. Enjoy!

:!: NOTE: My real name isn't Alexa and I don't have a brother named Stevie. :!:

The Miney and Crafty Adventures of Stevie and Alexa (aka Minecraft for Dummies)
Chapter 1
Spoiler:
My name is Alexa. I have a brother named Stevie. And we love playing together. A LOT. Anyways, we were playing together one day when a creeper came by. We started to run, but we stopped when an ocelot scared the creeper away. Mom shouted, "Stevie! Alexa! Come here!" We ran to Mom(in case you're wondering, our parents are the famous Steve and Alex), and said, "Look, we tried to run away from that creeper! Don't be mad at us! Please!" But Mom said, "It's not about the creeper. It is the ocelot. Alexa, I think you should tame it. Stevie, you should tame this wolf." "Pets? Why?" I asked. Mom answered, "Your dad had a dog when he went on his adventures. You two need pets for when you go on your own adventures." "Okay, but we will go on our adventures together," I said. Mom said, "Hmm, think of that. Just think of that." And then we set off on our own.
Chapter 2
part 1
Spoiler:
We named our pets before we left. I named my cat Steve, and Stevie named his dog Alex. Then we set off and came across a herd of zombies. I quickly put down my crafting table and crafted a wooden sword. I used it to fight off the zombies. I mined my crafting table and collected it. We moved on.
part 2
Spoiler:
As we were walking, I spotted a cave. I asked, "Hey Stevie, should we explore the cave? I have a sword to fight monsters. I'll craft a pickaxe." Stevie said, "As long as you craft me a sword and pickaxe." I said, "Okay." I crafted Stevie a sword and a pickaxe, and I crafted myself a pickaxe as well. We went into the cave and started mining. A few hours into mining, I heard Stevie shout for joy. I ran over to him and asked why he was happy. He said, "I struck coal ore!" "Sweet," I said. "I'll go back to mining where I was mining before." "Okay," he said. I went back to where I was mining before, and after awhile I very nearly mined mossy cobblestone. I screamed. Stevie ran to me, and asked, "What's the ma-" before he saw the mossy cobblestone. "Monster base!" we said in unison.
And I said, "We have swords, don't we? We should mine this mossy cobblestone to fight monsters and gain experience!" "Good idea, Alexa," Stevie replied. So we mined the mossy cobblestone and fought the monsters. Stevie destroyed the monster spawners, and I fought off all the remaining monsters. Then we explored deeply into the cave. . .
Chapter 3
part 1
Spoiler:
. . . and struck iron ore. I quickly placed my crafting table and crafted a stone pickaxe, then mined the iron ore. I created an iron pickaxe, but continued using my stone one until we struck diamond ore. I mined that with my iron pickaxe, then I crafted a diamond pickaxe, and a diamond sword. Stevie still used his stone pickaxe to mine the iron ore to make an iron pickaxe and iron sword. He also mined enough iron ore to make full iron armor(before we crafted any of the iron stuff, we smelted it in the furnace I made) and I mined enough diamonds to make full diamond armor. When we crafted our armor, we found a portal. We walked through and we gaped. The sky was purple, and the ground was the color of sand, but it wasn't sand or sandstone. I still don't know what that material is to this day. I saw a bunch of endermen and I saw the Ender Dragon, too. And apparently the Ender Dragon saw us, too.
part 2
Spoiler:
"You puny little children want to fight ME? You will never win! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" With that, me and Stevie started fighting the Ender Dragon. The Ender Dragon asked us what our names were. I said, "My name is Alexa, and this is my brother, Stevie. Why?" It was the Ender Dragon's turn to gape. "You're the Alex and the Steve?!" "Nope," I said, "just their kids." As the Ender Dragon was thinking of why the Steve and the Alex would have kids, we attacked. Stevie got busy breaking the Ender Crystals, and I focused on slaying the Ender Dragon. When Stevie finished breaking the Ender Crystals, he joined me in slaying the Ender Dragon. When we finished, we grabbed the egg and jumped through the portal.
part 3
Spoiler:
When we got home, we called, "We're home!" Dad came in the room and said, "You're home with full armor. Explanation. Now." I started, "Okay. When we got our pets, we set off for an adventure. We fought off zombies, and I spotted a cave. I made each of us a wooden sword and pickaxe. And then--""we went mining." Stevie finished. "We got to fight monsters in a monster base and I destroyed the spawners, we struck iron ore, made iron pickaxes, and I made myself an iron sword and full iron armor, as you can see. And Alexa struck diamond ore, made herself a diamond pickaxe, a diamond sword, and, as you can see, full diamond armor. Then we found an Ender Portal and went through it. And we defeated the Ender Dragon and lived to tell the tale."
part 4
Spoiler:
"Impressive," Mom said, wowing at our achievement. Then we said in unison, "And we have a dragon egg to prove it."
Dad said, "Kids, I'm going to have you nominated as heroes." Mom said, "Congratulations, kids. From now on, you are MC Heroes."
Hope you liked this story! :mrgreen: If you have any ideas for another story, make some posts below! Have a great 2016!
-Kitty
Last edited by kittycathead on Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Wow, that story is really bad xD
But then again i wrote it when i was like 11 (go figure)

(One point for ending on a cliffhanger, micah211!!! xD)
Last edited by kittycathead on Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.