Disney Infinity

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
SSquared
Are you human?: Yes!
Hey! Just got Disney Infinity a few days ago. Disney did a terrific job on this game. The game is very well done. Looks great on the 360. A few control issues, mainly that there are just TOO many options to remember so I forget the button presses. But the gaming is solid and really fun.

Anyone else playing this? I've just been using Mr. Incredible so far. I've been working through his story. I've played a little running around the base Toy Box. I've downloaded a few Toy Boxes as well and played around with those. I'm a Tron fan, so those were the first I downloaded. The Tron related customization power discs won't actually be released until November, though.

If anyone is interested, Toys R Us currently has Power Disc packs on sale 2 packs for $6. It's a web-only listing, but they honored it in the store for me.

Wasn't really sure WHAT category this game falls under.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Hey S^2! Glad to see you back around here!

Can you co-op with your kids in the game?
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome back!

I've played Skylanders (similar concept game) with Aaron...what an expensive franchise but the kids seem to like it. Haven't played Infinity yet (never reviewed Skylanders for the site either...)
SSquared
Hey! Hey!

Yeah. Full co-op play and online. We've only played together for a short time. My daughter was showing me the road she built and I was following her. You can do races if you want. There are lots of downloadable Toy Boxes to play in. That's what I really like. People who have time to do these really great maps. They just added a bunch of user maps from a Disney racing map challenge.

I'm hooked!
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Nice to meet ya, SSquared. :)
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
SSquared
Thanks DeadManReedeemed.
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
I just noticed I never actually have greeted before. :o (I remember reading several of your posts.)
it's an honor to meet you. :)
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
SSquared
Haha. Thanks! I pop in every few months. I used to be way more active here.
SSquared
Disney Infinity 3.0 is releasing. Anyone looking to get it? So I absolutely loved the original 1.0. Finally bought my last 1.0 Playset (Lone Ranger) earlier this year. 2.0 was fairly weak IMO and I never got very far with it. But my main interest is the Playsets and finding the capsules and they really weakened the Playset experience in 2.0.

I voted with my wallet for 2.0, which did seem to effect sales. Obviously not just me alone, but lost sales from others as the game division was the only part of Disney that lost money this last quarter. They had constant sales on the Starter Pack (often $35-$40), playsets and figures, and the shelves remained well stocked. I bought no extra playsets and I refused to go into the whole blind pack randomness again so did not buy any discs (other than a freebie pack I got when I bought the Lone Ranger set). Apparently they are doing away with the blind packs for 3.0. Yay!!!

I have renewed hope with 3.0. The playsets look terrific. Plus, they got an earful with 2.0 complaints and probably listened to why people were deciding not to buy into it for 2.0 (No blind packs. Yay!).
CreeperBomb06
Noob
Noob
i have Disney Infinity 2.0 my favorite character is hulk.he can climb building's and he has a slam attack.
Kenlee1113
Noob
Noob
Hope you like playing isent it so fun!
FamilyFriendlyGaming
Played Disney Infinity 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0. If you like Star Wars then you will get into Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars. I advise people to wait until Black Friday or sales of buy one Playset get a second one half off.

ToyBox Takeover is a cool new addition. Not sure of the price since Disney Interactive sent us a copy.
bmanyugioh
Noob
Noob
My brother got this for Christmas, and we've all been enjoying it. I think, as a whole, our favorite character is Sulley