Please pray for my Grandma

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
M_Unlimited
Are you human?: Yes!
We were fixing up a house for my grandma to move into if she has to move out of the place she is in now. But now it looks like she cannot live alone and needs dally medical care. So we are selling the house and will give her any money she needs.

She is depressed about this and her attitude seem like she is giving up, if she does she could die soon.
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

Image ssss

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
praying, keep us posted
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Praying.
M_Unlimited
My grandma was in the hospital for 2 nights and she got home not to long ago but she might have to go back tonight because he blood sugar is over 300.

Edit: its under 300 now.... around 100 is norm I think
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

Image ssss

JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Sorry, I didn't read this sooner,
I will be praying.
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
M_Unlimited
She had a bad night but she did not go to the hospital. I spent a lot of time with her on the phone last night and tried to keep her calm. Her blood sugar finally went down but so did her blood pressure, it was to low. She did call the paramedics but when they got there every thing was normal.

We think she is having anxiety about living alone but that is strange because she has lived alone for a long time and likes her independence.

Edit: just talked to her on the phone, her blood pressure is still to low but when she stands and takes a reading it's normal but siting down it's too low. I'm going to have Google this.

Image ssss

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Odd. Still praying dude.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Praying it gets normalized.
M_Unlimited
Her bp is 216, she is going to the hospital again.

Image ssss

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
sorry :( keep us posted
M_Unlimited
I don't know what to do, I think all the meds they keep giving her are making her worse. I have seen this with a lot of my friends, as soon as they get on a lot of meds I can see it in their face that they are going down hill.

I have done over 20 years of research on this and diet is the most important thing when treating illness. People don't seem to want to believe me. Do I just sit back and let the doctors kill my grandma because it's the proper thing to do, and the politically correct thing to do?

I have seen diet help many people with health problems including myself and my family. I wish I had the money to send her to a dietitian or a nutritionist, and I wish she did not live so far away.

I think I just have to sit back and watch her die as I did when I was 14 and taking care of my other grandma when she was dying.

Don't get me wrong doctors do save lives but some times they give meds when they should be looking into diet solutions.

It's the side effects of the drugs that are are going to kill her not any of her medical problems.

Image ssss

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sorry M, I hope they get her stabilized :(
M_Unlimited
So, I was doing some business with my mom close to where my grandma lives when she calls us. She was debating whether or not to go to the hospital or not. We doped what we were doing and went to here house. When we got there she had her head between he knees trying to breath, she was coughing trying to get stuff out of her lungs and she could not eat.

So we took her to the ER, about 5 or so hrs later about 1 or 1:30 am thy released her she was a lot better but but we still were not sure what caused the problem. we got her something to eat because she is a diabetic and she had not eating for a long time. It was hard to find a place that was open that late. It looks like we got her food just it time.

We then got her home and took her bp and it was ok she took some of her meds and then we left about 2:00 to drive home.

We got home about 4 am and ate dinner and went to bead at 5 am.

Today I got up about 1 pm and not long after grandma called, she was back in the hospital. She took her meds this morning and one of them burned he esophagus all the way down so she could not eat, apparently that's what did it the last time. She needs to eat because for her diabetes.

So looks like I was right again the drugs are going to kill her not the disease. These people don't know what they are doing.

They will not let her home till there is some one there that can stay with her and keep an eye on her.

I have to go back out there today to finish what we went out there for.

Image ssss

Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
Whoa, man... I pray all turns out well... May she return to full health. My wife is at a prayer night she leads, playing the piano, I'll ask her to have the church pray. Also I will join in prayer. Blessings bro... May God bring healing, restoration and peace. God Bless Your g-ma...
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Location: CreeperVille Kansas (actually I live in Florida, but I thought that sounded better)
My grandparents recently have been having lots of health issues too. My grandmother from my father's side had a few strokes about a month ago, and is now in a nursing home. She went from being a reasonably healthy person who hadn't been sick in about half a century, to not being able to walk. Her husband died long before I was born from a heart attack. About 8 years ago my mother's father, died from lung cancer due to smoking. His second wife died 4 years ago on my birthday. My mother's mother and her current husband have been in the hospital this past week, she from surgery, and he from having a fall this past weekend.

I have been very close to all of my grandparents, with the exception of my grandfather on my father's side. In my family, I have no relatives who are Christians. My mother's family is a very small one, but my father has a very large family tree. My family in a way, was shunned by most of my relatives, because they wanted nothing to do with the word of God. I watch my parents go every day knowing that if something dramatic doesn't happen in their family's lives, then, when they(my relatives) die, we will never see them again.

Is your grandmother a believer? If so, I am very happy for you, knowing that no matter what happens, you will spend an eternity with her. If not, I encourage you, to without ceasing, pray for and with her, to constantly bring her the good news.

For without God, we are all helpless.
I am the Slayer... Of creepers... maybe a skele or two... and occasionally a zombie...

Anyone want some gunpowder?