Any Playstation + members here?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Just curious. I recently got a Playstation credit card and it offered me a $50 PSN credit and free year of PS+
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
You don't need that Playstation Card for Playstation Plus. Just register for it on PSN. After that, you get free games and discounts. The card is just a credit card with perks.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I know that, I just got bribed with $50 PSN credit and a free year of PS+ to get the card :) I can earn points games and systems for using my card though :)
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Well, it's something I've thought about doing myself, but I'm not sure.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
delve
I hear PS+ is fantastic.
No experience with it myself though.
FamilyFriendlyGaming
I am for 2 more days. Not sure if I will renew it or not.

E3 2012 Sony gave away free membership cards to PS+. So it cost me nothing. We downloaded one to two free games a month that we wound up using for reviews in some form or fashion.

It started better last year, and has dwindled over the last few months - in terms of games that are interesting. Sony seems to add a few games every month, and they stay on it for months. There are also lower prices for some games and whatnot.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Well, if the card seems like a good idea to you, then go for it. But as for me, I'm not sure. Never had a credit card before so I wouldn't know.

― Criss Jami
delve
Doesn't PayPal offer some kind of credit card based POS payment service? Or maybe I'm bonkers. It's happened before.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I dunno. :?

― Criss Jami
Ebrandt
Noob
Noob
I have ps+ account and I like it. I love the free games. They mostly have Indy games but every now and then they come out with a big title game, like recently they came out with uncharted 3 and little big planet karting.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
And Battlefield 3.

― Criss Jami
FamilyFriendlyGaming
I wound up not renewing. Hate the whole - you have to stay a member to continue to play games you got cheaper or for free. Looking back there were few free games we got that I want to ever play again, so I let it expire.