my little pony friendship is magic

LAVA89
Well it doesn't help the author of this thread posted a picture of some blob creature and wanted us to guess what it was. :D
Bluesharky
Are you human?: Yes!
ccgr wrote:back on topic or this is going to nonense

I agree :)
Bluesharky
LAVA89 wrote:Well it doesn't help the author of this thread posted a picture of some blob creature and wanted us to guess what it was. :D

well it was from the first my little pony. its nice that all the Villain's in friendship is magic are awesome and most of the time turn good :)
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Although I'm not a fan of My Little Pony, I can still agree that it's a great show. In fact, possibly one of the best shows for kids that is currently on TV.

However, many people (myself included) avoid that show like the plague because of how nasty the fanbase is. Some of the discussions that you can stumble upon with bronies are just... horrifying.

Though, if you're a kid and you like this show, that's good for you. Same thing for adults as well. But sheesh, the fanbase for this show is worse than the Sonic fanbase.

That said, that's probably why people are giving you flak for enjoying this show. I'd say ignore them and enjoy what you enjoy.
Spoiler:
I watched one episode and liked it, but the idea of telling people that I like ponies freaks me out a bit, especially since I'm 22 years old. I can admit that the writing is excellent for a show catered for kids. I love the little easter eggs and references.

Oh crap, I'm turning into one of them aren't I?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
My kids (especially the girls) like it, and I don't mind watching it with them. It's clever and funny, albeit predictable at times (at least to me). And it is quite a bit better than a lot of other kids cartoons airing right now. However, if I didn't have kids, it probably wouldn't be something I'd watch. I do like good cartoon series, but it doesn't have the same pull as other series do for me (like Futurama).

And you're right about the fanbase, Krytae. Some people get a bit too obsessive. The idea of pony cosplayers out there is enough to make me shudder (and, fortunately, I haven't stumbled across any images of them. Please, please don't post any...).
Bluesharky
even thou most of the fans are out of control I feel the show is worth it. plus all it takes to not be hurt by the crazies is to just ignore them and when I get my stores out there they may just help the fans who want to like it but don't know how to stay away from the trolls. also a act of knidness like this show may help people become christens :D