Today I stood next to Matt Smith.

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Nein, birthday boy; his "I was joking" statement was a completely separate post, and thus not in his original Chozco approved statement.

I do not understand why you're trying to get me to approve Doctah Poo. Just because I despise it doesn't mean you has to, or even has to defend it. Why are U being so srs? Go forth, and enjoy your televisions. And realize their worth is usually opinion.

As to getting my favorite bandage insulted, well...that happens. Pretty frequently to me.

/martyr
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
So wait...I make a few jokes, and suddenly I'm getting called serious?

Yep. This is indeed a nonsense thread. :P
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I dunno. It's like...when I get teased over something srs face, I respond deadpan. And people don't respond well to that.

And so I am left wondering if violence isn't really a better option.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
It never is. Unless the threat is demons from hell. Then it's OK.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
See, I disagree with that. Saying "violence is never the best option unless metaphysical beings are involved" has never never kosher to me.

Firstly, there's the obvious difficulty of hitting a metaphysical being with a chainsaw. It can be done, but...the blade needs to be made of salt, or something. Or coated in the oil used to fry Captain D's fish (which is surely a holy substance).

Secondly, can anyone honestly claim that violence is *never* the best option? What if some kid is getting pummeled and the aggressor can be stopped with a simple punch, but no amount of talking will stop him in time?

Suppose a long argument would end a friendship forever, but a nice street fight would have the two parties laughing and buddies after a few minutes?

What if your annoying brother is going after the final donut-bacon-burger, and only a remote flung at his head can stop his greedy rampage?

That's like claiming "underpants can only be made of spandex".
Drewsov
CCGR addict
What if someone is asking incessant rhetorical questions? :x
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I think we both know the answer to that.

And that it involves blunt objects.
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Chozon, that donut-bacon-burger idea sound totally awesome. If my claiming it depended on flinging a remote at a dude's head, I'd totally do it. :mrgreen:

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Drewsov wrote:What if someone is asking incessant rhetorical questions? :x
hi there my name is Soup and welcome to nonsense
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Drewsov
CCGR addict
im 12 and wat is dis
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
*places hand on Drew's thigh*

ssshhhhhhhhhh
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested