Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Pedal to the metal. See ya at the finish line.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
So who has it? I got it and am looking for people to play online with. (xbox 360)
starwarsman
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
I have it but only for PC (i think it's better) not that the Xbox version is bad but i only have a PC
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I love doctor who and Starwars!!!!!!!!
DranzerFrost
Noob
Noob
I only have the PC version as well, but I do think it's a really fun racing game.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
It is the next game in my GameFly Q. I have a PS3, so I won't be able to play anyone on an Xbox 360. Sorry.

For those who have the game on PS3, my PSN username is:

SafeGrd4Js-Naph.

Please respond as soon as possible. I will receive the game soon.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
jonjonjovi223
Noob
Noob
Dude I have it! I'll play with you! I dont know if the online code works or not though.... Anyways, my GT is jonjonjovi
1st Peter 3:15; but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
jonjonjovi223 wrote:Dude I have it! I'll play with you! I dont know if the online code works or not though.... Anyways, my GT is jonjonjovi

For those of you who may not get it, it means he has it for Xbox 360. Someone may be confused by the GT part. I'm trying to offend anyone, I'm just trying to reduce any confusion that may take place.

I say this because I myself was confused by that part.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
jonjonjovi223
Noob
Noob
Oh sorry bro. I mean gamertag, as in Xbox 360 gamertag.
1st Peter 3:15; but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect