Today I stood next to Matt Smith.

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
Drewsov wrote:I have no idea who either Matt Smith is, because Doctor Who is terribad and Chozon likes bands that have literally no bearing on my life at all.
Wow, way to write off a huge group of people by being pretentious. I'm personally not a fan of Doctor Who, but c'mon, man. Have a little heart.
Drewsov
CCGR addict
I was joking. xD
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
if you have nothing nice to say....wait a sec...Drew wouldn't post anymore :lol: now that's a funny joke! :P (Couldn't resist sorry)
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
Drewsov wrote:I was joking. xD
Haha, fair enough. :P

It's very hard to tell...
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
ccgr wrote:if you have nothing nice to say....wait a sec...Drew wouldn't post anymore :lol: now that's a funny joke! :P (Couldn't resist sorry)
Or me...or...I'm sure there's a few others.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
You're all just

just

poop
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
CountKrazy
VIP Member
VIP Member
Doctor Who is terribad
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I am a non attorney spokesperson for Chozco, and we wholeheartedly agree with Drew's statement.

Pretty sure locking him up in a room with my playlist would have him weeping in...10 minutes. Maybe 7.
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Drewsov wrote:Doctor Who is terribad

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote:I am a non attorney spokesperson for Chozco, and we wholeheartedly agree with Drew's statement.

Pretty sure locking him up in a room with my playlist would have him weeping in...10 minutes. Maybe 7.
I expected you to be more like

idk

My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I'm working on that. There's only so long you can be a jerk before friends start leaving you behind.

That said, by wholeheartedly agreeing with Drew's statement, I also surreptitiously agreed that Doctor Who is terribad. :P
jester747
Forum Moderator
Deeewwwd, that's amazing. Aren't you glad I introduced you to Theocracy? :P
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Chozon1 wrote:That said, by wholeheartedly agreeing with Drew's statement, I also surreptitiously agreed that Doctor Who is terribad. :P
Drewsov wrote:I have no idea who either Matt Smith is, because Doctor Who is terribad and Chozon likes bands that have literally no bearing on my life at all.
So you also agree with the emphasized portion, then? That's kind of a low blow coming from a music nut such as Drew. So you agree that Doctor Who is terribad, AND that Theocracy is essentially a boring band?

Somehow, I highly doubt that. :wink:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Deepfreeze32 wrote:So you also agree with the emphasized portion, then? That's kind of a low blow coming from a music nut such as Drew. So you agree that Doctor Who is terribad, AND that Theocracy is essentially a boring band?

Somehow, I highly doubt that. :wink:
You should probably reread the thread a little.

Also, can I borrow your jetpack? Because it's a rather large leap from "no bearing on my life at all" to "boring". :P
jester747 wrote:Deeewwwd, that's amazing. Aren't you glad I introduced you to Theocracy? :P
Yessssss. Yes I am. So much. O_O They played "Mirror of Souls" after the complete "As the World Bleeds" album.

Which...yeah, blew my mind away.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Chozon1 wrote:
You should probably reread the thread a little.

Also, can I borrow your jetpack? Because it's a rather large leap from "no bearing on my life at all" to "boring". :P

Have you read the thread? Cuz I'd be a little miffed if someone said that about my favorite band.

But either way, Drew said he was joking so you agreed with a negated statement. And don't worm your way out of this one, you just said you 'wholeheartedly agreed with his statement'. His "I was joking" statement, by nature of responding to a criticism of his statement becomes part of his statement. So therefore, by approving of ~(~Doctor Who), you approve of Doctor Who. Boom.

Finally, why so serious? You put this in nonsense, expect nonsense. :P