Ask the Heathen Part 33 1/3

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
And don't call me Shirley.
A vegan atheist walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, are you a vegan atheist? Just kidding, you've mentioned it like eight times already."
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Smoking?
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
OJ Simpson?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
If you're a heathen, why are your socks so holey?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Why Bruce Campbell?
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Orodrist wrote:Smoking?
I had a cigar once during my bachelor party. It was okay. I burned my thumb badly on a lighter. It's not something I would rush out to do again, but I don't have a major problem with it either. Except for jerks who smoke in doorways or at bus stops. Grr.

As for, shall we say, "other smoking" (the kind that is not so frowned upon in Colorado and Washington), I tried it a couple of times in my early 20's. Really didn't care for it much. But I am for legalization (with regulation/taxation).

And no, there were no strippers at my bachelor party. XD
OJ Simpson
Oh so guilty. Also, remember him being in the Naked Gun movies? The last one came out right around the time he got in trouble, IIRC.
If you're a heathen, why are your socks so holey?
My wife makes me throw out holey socks. She catholic though, so maybe that's why. XD
Why Bruce Campbell?
Because when I created this account I was a big fan of Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness. Which are great flicks, BTW. My previous handle was James Sunderland (from Silent Hill 2), thus my current avatar.
A vegan atheist walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, are you a vegan atheist? Just kidding, you've mentioned it like eight times already."
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Bruce_Campbell wrote: Oh so guilty. Also, remember him being in the Naked Gun movies? The last one came out right around the time he got in trouble, IIRC.
Yeah I remember him being in the movie (very funny!), yeah I think he was totally guilty..I remember the car chase in the news etc
cjv
gum?
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Bruce_Campbell wrote: And no, there were no strippers at my bachelor party. XD
And you call yourself a heathen...:p

Country music?
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Orodrist wrote:
Bruce_Campbell wrote: And no, there were no strippers at my bachelor party. XD
And you call yourself a heathen...:p

Country music?
I don't mind it in the background at a steakhouse, but I pretty much never listen to it on my own time. *yawn*
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Pants: Fitted, or belt required?
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I've gained a bit of weight over the past couple years, so a belt is usually pretty redundant. I do wear one sometimes.

I want my girlish figure back. :(
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Is it as humid as I've heard in coastal TX?
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Yes. Yes it is. And probably worse.

My brother-in-law, being new to Texas, once described it as feeling like standing in a warm shower.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Fedoras?