Sonic The Hedgehog

For all those action games like Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, God of War, and stuff.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
:shock:
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Drewsov
CCGR addict
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Got a brand new Sonic Adventure 2 theme for PS3. FOR FREE. Because I purchased SA2 from PSN, I got a voucher.

I also discovered other Themes I never even knew I HAD. A Sonic CD theme was one of them.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wow! What a steal! Sonic Adventure series has some of the best Sonic games ever. I've played a few of them, and it was awesome! Long live Sonic Adventure!

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Word. Hey, do you think Sonic Shuffle will make it to Sega Heritage?

― Criss Jami
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
So SEGA has announced that they will be making/releasing new Sonic games in 2013, along with one Boxed-game as the rest will be digital (no there is no Sonic Generations 2). I wonder.... I know Sonic the Fighters is coming out............what about the rest............you have to wonder......... :think:

― Criss Jami
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict

look at those farts, sonic can't compete with no farts
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
One of the all time greatest musical farts is from Even Stevens (at 7:20):

Maybe it's because it's clearly a keyboard synth, but it was uproariously funny for me.
Yeah, that's my ceeger jr. high side. I have a soft spot for Even Stevens.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
To be fair, Even Stevens is dabest
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
'tis true, my most esteemed colleague.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Drewsov
CCGR addict
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I do not understand all these random posts......but anyway. According to what I've heard from pretty much everyone who played the game, Sonic and All-Stars Racing: Transformed is better than Mario Kart. And that calling it a rip-off of Mario Kart is a very blind assumption.

― Criss Jami
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
DeadManReedeemed wrote:I do not understand all these random posts......but anyway. According to what I've heard from pretty much everyone who played the game, Sonic and All-Stars Racing: Transformed is better than Mario Kart. And that calling it a rip-off of Mario Kart is a very blind assumption.
You're absolutely right. It's not a rip-off of Mario Kart. On a completely unrelated note, have you ever heard of Diddy Kong Racing?
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Sorry, Nate. image is not showing up on my screen.

― Criss Jami
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
It's not showing up for me either. Check the post again though.