Spectrobes: Origins

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
This action RPG is like a combination of Poke'mon and Final Fantasy (or is it Kingdom Hearts?). To me, it's one of those games that make you wonder why such beautiful games like this don't get enough recognition. Matter of fact, if Disney owns this game why didn't Square-Enix put them in Kingdom Hearts 3D? Spectrobes first showed up on the DS. Think, people, think.

The only problem I have with this game is that it doesn't have Japanese voiceovers. I find that to be a tad bit unfair, especially since the title of the game has Japanese characters on the top. By the way, the Japanese title for the game is

"化石超進化 スペクトロブス:オリジンズ
Kaseki Chōshinka Supekutorobusu: Orignsu
Fossil Super-Evolution Spectrobes: Origins"
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Really? Nothing at all?
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Pokemon
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Mixed with Kingdom Hearts. Meaning this is nothing like Pokemon. 8)

Come to think of it, isn't this game owned by Disney? Why didn't they put these two in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance? People don't think sometimes...... :?

― Criss Jami
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Well, whatever. I happen to have this game and I'm having a good time with it. If anybody has questions about this game.

― Criss Jami
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
WOW. :shock:

This thread is still alive. Then again, it hasn't been six months yet.

IGN seems to think Spectrobes is an awesome game.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2009/08/26/ ... wii-review

― Criss Jami