Tron: Evolution

For all those action games like Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, God of War, and stuff.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Tron: Evolution is a game that plays as a prequel to the movie, Tron: Legacy.

It is a fast-paced, action-packed thrill ride. I have the game. This is my SECOND time purchasing it. It has great online multiplayer with some unusual but fun gameplay mechanics (like your team must steal more energy than the opposing team within the time limit) and so on. The story is great and blends well into the movie. The Light Cycle rides are exhilarating, the battles flow nicely, and if your a fan of platform games, expect some some crazy wall runnin', gap jumpin', battle tank fighting (only there are times where you have to fight the tank with your own two hands, adding more challenge), light cycle ridin' good time.

The game is also 3D compatible.

“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
rexecidous
I'll check it out on gamefly :D
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
And when you do, I will see you on PSN. 8)
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
rexecidous
I'm afraid I only have a xbox.... :( :( :( :( :(
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Awwwwwww...... :cry:

― Criss Jami
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
So I am leveling up my character pretty good. Still have to get used to the online battles, though.

Come to think of it, I haven't published a level on Little BIG Planet 2, either. Guess I'm becoming a Nintendo person. Still not selling my PS3, though.

― Criss Jami
RisenFire
Noob
Noob
I saw the first one but wasn't that interested. I like the music though!
When God calls us to step out of our comfort zone, He is not calling us to be comfortable in the situation, He is calling us to be comfortable in Him in spite of the situation. :)
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
You must play the game to truly appreciate it. Also, I no longer have the game.

― Criss Jami
blacksinow
Another Tron game that some would enjoy is the FPS Tron 2.0.
LAVA89
I gotta check this game out! I like how its in the 3rd person.

Thanks for posting DMR!
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Sure thing! :)

I may just end up purchasing it a third time............XD

― Criss Jami
CrippledSnow
Noob
Noob
Tron! I've always loved the idea of jumping into a virtual world. This game was extremely creative like the Tron 2. The only way it could have been better is if it actually took me into virtual reality.
Minecrafty
Noob
Noob
I beat the game a while back but it is hand's down one of the best games for the Ps3 ever made.
So (insert meaning of life and REALLY important stuffs here) and that's what I'm all about!

Life is about the Journey!
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I wonder if people still play this game online.

― Criss Jami
LAVA89
This game is out on Steam now!

I was already planning to get it on the PC, and this will be even more convenient now.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/315440/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;