The Kingdom Hearts Series

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
rexecidous
Are you human?: Yes!
Ign gave it a 8 
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
I trust IGN just as much as I trust that homeless man across the street with my mail.

Not to say that it's not a good rating, but they tend to give some really bizarre reviews that scream "we got paid to give this game a 9/10".
rexecidous
yeah I disagreed with them when they gave the amazing spider man video game a 6
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I pay attention to reviews, but I don't really care about 'em. Honestly all other review sites except for this one are just a bunch of people who like to be heard. Also, I hope Square-Enix doesn't stop working on Final Fantasy Versus XIII. PLEASE KEEP WORKING ON IT.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
rexecidous
I hate shacknews because all of them have the exact same opinion it ruins their reveiws
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
So, KH 3d is doing pretty well.

Pretty tight game from what I can see. However, I recommend that you play Re: Coded for the DS before you play KH 3D. Because if not, you will be missing out on some valuable information and great gameplay.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
rexecidous
I actually just got kh 3d its amazing!!!!!!

And it has a chronicle section where you can catch up on past events from all the other games. :wink: 8)
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I'm just saying.

― Criss Jami
rexecidous
I wasn't trying to offend you in fact I agree with you! Kingdom hearts recoded is a great game and reveals some great info!

and dead do you have kingdom hearts birth by sleep?
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I wish I did. But my PSP screen is broken. And I don't have a memory card. But if I do get it I'll let you know.

― Criss Jami
rexecidous
I know how you feel my father sat on his psp. The screen cracked :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Let this be an example, World!!!!

CHRISTIANS ARE HUMAN BEINGS!!!!!! Read my signature!!!!!!

― Criss Jami
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
...Is this another one of those off-topic/going off on a tangent posts?
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
I don't know, I guess that means it's time for a poll! :mrgreen:

What's your favorite Keyblade?
(I'm having a hard time picking one out of my favorite five.)
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Nate DaZombie wrote:...Is this another one of those off-topic/going off on a tangent posts?

No. The PSP breking is a perfect a example that proves Christians feel pain, too.

― Criss Jami