1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Master Gamer
- Posts: 623
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 2:45 am
- Location: Xork
If you dun know me, or do know me, either way, I’m Heidi, aka DeerDragon, reindeerforGod, and HeidiAndStella. I wish to tell everyone why I’m so absent from the forums and server. Well, I’ve been busy with school, new postions on other servers, faith, and just over-all more contact with God. But, never the less, there’s also another reason I have made this thread; I will be leaving the prism server, because of my parents permits on it. I wish to thank all of you for being the best friends I could ask for, and just a shoulder I could cry on when I needed it. I don’t want you all to be sad of being off the server and forums, because I have left you all Eliud, a town which will grow throught prism’s land. And because, I don’t want people to be sad I left, but happy for the times we’ve had and how much I will be growing outside of minecraft. I love you all, brothers and sisters in Christ.
Sending hooves and hugs.
PS; My discord is #DeerDragon2858 if anyone wants to pm me with dat ;3
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:38 pm
- Are you human?: Yes!
Seriously though, this is so emotional (even though I already know about it.) Hopefully I'll see you on Discord, and hopefully, you won't have to leave all of Discord and/or Minecraft.
You're one of my biggest inspirations. Don't ever forget that. -hug-
- Minecraft Server Admin
- Posts: 2633
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:25 pm
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: Indiana
I hope your future and growth with God goes well for you! Goodbye Heidi! *sniff*
1.12 is here!
A former admin of Prism!!!
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:45 pm
- Location: CT
Thanks for all the amazing memories!!
You’ve helped me grow in my faith (all of y’all actually) and have been an awesome friend!!
Love, hugs, and glitter(?)
-e. e. cummings
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests