ZanyAmoeba Livestream

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
I will have some free time the next few weeks, and I have been thinking about doing a livestream for a very long time. I will pray about this, and will keep this thread updated on my streams if it comes to fruition. If you want to help, the best thing you can do is pray. I wish to dedicate this stream to The Lord; a lamb among lions.

I may start with some streams of free games, then may invest in some paid games that I have been wanting to play for a while.

If God alows it to be, I will post a link to where my stream will be live at, as well as possible times.

However if this does not come to fruition, I will move on with the better plan God has for me! :)
Last edited by ZanySauce on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Unfortunately, after extensive research I have decided that my computer is simply not good enough to run any livestreaming software. I will now put this to rest until I can do this properly.

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
sorry to hear that, let us if if things change
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
My school macbook is powerful enough to run OBS, as well as some games (ironically, It might be "my" most powerful computer). However, I can't get that back until at least the middle of August. I will also of course have to start focusing on my education again as well, but I will perhaps be able to work livestreaming video games into my regular routine.

However, I am still need to remember why I am doing this. If this is not what God wants me to do, then I'll do what God wants. :)

evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Okay lemme think...4 months ago? Oh well, close enough.

Hewwo! So I wanted to saaaaay. I'd think that'd be great for you to do something like that! But, Remember why your doing it, or else it's useless. I'm a YouTuber. So...Yeah...

-Heidi