Halo 3 ODST (cortana)

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
auskey08
Noob
Noob
I am allowed to own the Halo games, but I choose not to own Halos 1-4 because they include Cortana who looks almost nude. I was wondering if Halo 3 ODST included Cortana. If any1 has any info on this, I would be grateful.
centaurianmudpig
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
No Cortana in ODST from what I recall. You do visit an ONI facility, whom made Cortana, though I don't recall seeing any similar AI constructs.
General_Redfox
auskey08 wrote:I am allowed to own the Halo games, but I choose not to own Halos 1-4 because they include Cortana who looks almost nude. I was wondering if Halo 3 ODST included Cortana. If any1 has any info on this, I would be grateful.
On PC you could edit the texture for Cortana. I it can be done for Halo 1. On that assumption, I think it might be possible for Halo 2, though I haven't looked into how to do edits/modding on Halo 2 for PC. It's definitely possible on Halo 1 for PC. All this being said you'd be limited to only Halo 1 and 2 because that's all that really got released for PC, unless you count Spartan Assault, but I don't know much about that one. You can find both games for about $10-20 on Amazon or eBay. Hope this helps.
http://www.moddb.com/members/general-redfox/addons